Bostostar's Cosmic Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Smogon, I've been here for a little bit and I wanted to give back for all of the great things people have helped me with. This is also bittersweet because I may be leaving Smogon.

Here's a soft reset of the PLAY! Mewtwo with it's hidden ability: Unnerve!
This soft reset was done by the amazing Albus, and was cloned by my friend Nickg07

Mewtwo - #150 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 25
SpA: 10
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
Stock: 5
(If you'd like to help make more copies, it'd be much appreciated)
RULES:

1. These guys are all Free-Redis, meaning that you can give them away, but only for free.
2. Fill out the request form.
3. Make sure you've added my friend code because he holds the classic ribbon. (1607-5688-9732)
4. It is first come, first serve. BUT, if you aren't able to take the Mewtwo within an hour of posting, the next guy get's the Mewtwo.
5. Let me know your favorite Pokémon and a brief summary of why it's your favorite.​

REQUEST FORM:

IGN:
FC:
Have you added my friend code?:
Favorite Pokémon?:​

Thank you all for your help!
~Your friendly neighborhood Bostostar~​

Last edited:
IGN: Yogo
FC: 0877-4810-5923
Have you added my friend code?: yes
Favorite Pokémon?: well, my favourite pokemon is gengar, cause it's perish song

Hi, may I have one?

IGN: Anthony
FC: 4055-3215-5064
Have you added my friend code?: Yes
Favourite Pokemon: Scizor

My favourite Pokemon is Scizor because it looks very cool. It's pretty amazing in battle with a great stat distribution, good enough move pool and great ability in Technician. Not only does its red colour makes it look slick and badass, it's shiny colour happens to be my favourite colour. What makes it even more awesome is that it's not too hard to get/obtain and it has a Mega that's very good too.

Nick was helping me clone out earlier n he threw one my way. Hope you dont mind but just wanted to thank you for the poke!

Hi, may I have one?

IGN: Anthony
FC: 4055-3215-5064
Favourite Pokemon: Scizor

My favourite Pokemon is Scizor because it looks very cool. It's pretty amazing in battle with a great stat distribution, good enough move pool and great ability in Technician. Not only does its red colour makes it look slick and badass, it's shiny colour happens to be my favourite colour. What makes it even more awesome is that it's not too hard to get/obtain and it has a Mega that's very good too.
Added and getting online for you!

Nick was helping me clone out earlier n he threw one my way. Hope you dont mind but just wanted to thank you for the poke!
That's very awesome to hear! I hope you enjoy him!

Hi ! Can I have one of it ? :)
IGN: Yamatana
FC: 4957-4091-5249
Favorite Pokémon?: I like Tyranitar because of it's tanky status thanks to it's ability sandstream and it's variant movepool

IGN: Gradius
FC: 5301-2694-4492
Favorite Pokémon?: Hmm. I'll narrow down the best that I can. I love Mew because of all that it meant in Gen 1. The rarity, the movepool, the power (then) and the aesthetic. Psychic was long my favorite type. Lugia is similarly high. I love the design, the typing, the defensive power. And the added sea/marine element to the psychic/flying type. I'm newly returned to pokemon after a long gap since Gen 2, but I'd say pokemon like Sableye, Klefki and Hoopa are growing in my fancy due to design elements and interesting typings or abilities. Basically, I really enjoy when a Pokemon makes me think, "Dang, that's smart." "What a clever combination." Or "Awesome!"

EDIT - also I'm coming online now.

IGN: Gradius
FC: 5301-2694-4492
Favorite Pokémon?: Hmm. I'll narrow down the best that I can. I love Mew because of all that it meant in Gen 1. The rarity, the movepool, the power (then) and the aesthetic. Psychic was long my favorite type. Lugia is similarly high. I love the design, the typing, the defensive power. And the added sea/marine element to the psychic/flying type. I'm newly returned to pokemon after a long gap since Gen 2, but I'd say pokemon like Sableye, Klefki and Hoopa are growing in my fancy due to design elements and interesting typings or abilities. Basically, I really enjoy when a Pokemon makes me think, "Dang, that's smart." "What a clever combination." Or "Awesome!"

EDIT - also I'm coming online now.
Added and ready to trade!

EDIT-sent!

FC: 2037 0518 8240
IGN: Brandon
Have you added my friend code? Yes
Fav pokemon: Mewtwo of course!!! Mainly because I like the design, but i also like how it is so fast and strong.
Added and ready to go!

EDIT: Sent. Also, going to bed, be back in 6-8 hours.

Last edited:
IGN: Deon
FC: 3883-9457-7347
Have you added my friend code?: Yes!
Favorite Pokémon?: Absol because of their amazing flip hair gesture and there mega evolution.

IGN: Andre
FC: 1092-0560-2117
Favorite Pokémon?: Treecko, because it was my Starter Pokémon when I played Pokémon for the first time and it looks pretty cool.

IGN: Yin Saske
FC: 0233-0822-6543
Favorite Pokémon?: i love the fire type in general, in particular Ninetales (with its beautiful silver shiny version) and Charizard, since i love this pokemon when i was child, i was obsessive from it and want in card game, videogame, see in the anime, etc.. after these i love dark type, Houndoom and Tyranitar are the my choices, i remember hours and hours in mt. silver to search Sneasel and Larvitar in pokemon Gold :')

Could I get one of these? Really want to get this void cats team of mine operational in game. I can help in the distribution if needed.

IGN: Phil
FC: 2423-5221-2894
Favorite Pokémon?: Lucario, just the most bad ass Pokemon there is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)