NOC Deathnote NOC Mafia - GAME OVER, Postgame in #714

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightsofCydonia; how does hitmonleet's level of experience impact your read on their 'push' for a no lynch?

Thetwinmasters; have you seen anything alignment indicative thus far? I suppose I'm implying that Haruno's speculation is not-alignment indicative and maybe some other null stuff flying and want to hear more from you

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yet you followed him not once but twice.
Consider that I was conversing with hitmonleet and my vote was based on his no-lynch being a bad idea per my response. Timestamps on the second follow indicate less than a minute posting time between me and twin which be pretty impressive coordination, no less considering my posting from mobile.

The simpler explanation is simply that we both thought hitmonleet made a dumb post.

On that note I don't intend to let his no lynch suggestion go under the radar, in a game with informed individuals and scum advantage over time, scum has every motivation to push for a lack of town activity which is what he immediately suggested out of the gate, whereas town has every motivation to act quickly. See Haruno's suggestion on trading Merlin, a bad one given the implications, but town oriented.

Hitmonleet is a scum read for me right now and my vote is comfortable on him

Okay, double-checking... the second was a case of our host posting in between your votes, so that confused me. The FIRST one, though, had a 15 minute vote difference. The one on Josh.

(Also, I don't get your reason on that one)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, double-checking... the second was a case of our host posting in between your votes, so that confused me. The FIRST one, though, had a 15 minute vote difference. The one on Josh.

(Also, I don't get your reason on that one)
Josh just hosted a NOC based on tos. It was weighted heavily against mafia in execution. I subbed in on mafia in the NOC.

So I'm just going to throw out there that while I agree that no lynch is basically never correct in NYC, bringing it up in this game is worse because it specifically says in the rules that you cannot no lynch. Anybody bringing it up clearly failed to read the rules, and honestly seems more likely to be mafia to me because they are bringing up useless discussion. I could also argue that mafia teammates with daychat 2ould have far less reason to read through the rules before posting if they are already communicating with their team mates.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I want to vote Hitmonleet for 1) trying NL, and 2) that edit (even though it was quoted)
BUT, I can't vote him AND vote Texas Cloverleaf for TWICE jumping on Thetwinmaster's ... "wagon"

Buuuuut, given what happened as I was typing this up, that little problem has solved itself.
Unovte
Vote Hitmonleet

FoS on Texas Cloverleaf.

And twin: wouldn't it be better to wait a cycle and see if the mafia kills them, or something? Or maybe something else, given the OTHER roles we have?
This is scum

[vote]aura guardian[/vote]

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The entire post is screaming scum

And anyone getting on Hitmonleet for that is significantly scummier. It's bad to jump on newbies like that for no good reason.

RVS

1. Hypothetical scenario: the game's activity dies down to almost nothing. What do you do to change that?
2. Inverse hypothetical scenario: the game's activity takes off like a rocket and now you're 15 pages behind. What do you do to catch up?
3. Out of a total of 100, assign percentage values to the importance of these game aspects: teamwork, power roles, scumhunting, luck.
4. Is toxic behavior detrimental to scumhunting? Why or why not?
Create discussion and put pressure on people that are clearly not just busy as fuck but are actively dodging the thread.
Read
0/0/99/1
Depends on the definition of toxic behavior but I'm assuming you are referring where it becomes a shitshow of just insulting each other and in that case it does nothing to help scumhunting at all since it just distracts people from more important things.

Also a question I want everybody to answer is do you believe people who claim should most likely get lynched? yes or no and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)