NOC Deathnote NOC Mafia - GAME OVER, Postgame in #714

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura Guardian (7): acidphoenix, Gronkasaurus Rex, Hitmonleet, King_, MoodyCloud, Mithril, Thetwinmasters
MoodyCloud (3): Asek, Blank Slate, Pancake
Hitmonleet (2): Aura Guardian, Texas Cloverleaf
Asek (1): Josh

Aura Guardian is lynched! He was Sombra, Mafia Investigator. You notice that someone managed to snatch her cybernetic glove before you could get to her.

Night 1 lasts 24 hours, and will last until 1 PM EST Jan 2

DEADLINE/ALL ACTIONS

You wake up to find that Thetwinmasters lies dead on the ground. Apparently he had been discovered during the night. He was Robert Mazur, Town Disguise Artist

You hope that is the end of it, but a sharp gasp tells you otherwise. The following Heart Attacks could only be the work of the Death Note itself.

Texas Cloverleaf died. He was
Percival
Blank Slate2356 died. He was Dirty Harry, Town Vigilante

It is now Day 2, which will end on Thursday at 1 PM EST. All results should be out, you may post

Welp I tried to avoid disguise artist targeting at random and dying but that didn't quite work, wish you had trusted me man. I would probably have voted texas today so while having three deaths N1 is terrible, at least we didn't end up mislynching one of texas/blank.
Josh I'd like a clarification about what you are doing because your above post leaves me quite confused.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i got investigated because i lied about being merlin and just spat out my scumreads and it worked because they 90% guessed merlin for me + investigated me last night.

now, sheep me on asek because i caught one scum already and its time to lynch #2.

Josh

=P
Hm

I suppose aura could've been bussing so Hitmonleet is a fine lynch if we assume that to be Texas's target. I still don't particularly like aura v Hitmonleet as SvS but I suppose it's outweighed by Texas's actions.

Asek aura Hitmonleet team maybe?

Lynch Asek. Pretty sure this is the right one.

Josh, after your post, I'm feeling a lot more confident in your being town.

Also, I find the death of Mazur worrisome, and Moody is looking pretty scummy now, due to his plan to be confirmed. Of course, Twin could have simply targeted someone else. I donno.

Josh

=P
because of how mafia kill mechanics work mafia is probably winning this game by a significant margin even now. imo this setup is really mafia biased but lets save that for postgame when we see how it plays out. town vig getting randed does not help.

vote hitmonleet

The fact hitmonleet is still alive after percival designated him as one of his targets is very suspicious but it is possible that he was left alive by the mafia just to be lynched. I would be voting him rn if aura hadn't started by jumping on him day1. Also I expect twin to have targeted someone he believed to be town with him having stated that his strongest town reads were Josh and Hitmonleet.

As a general reminder, even though hammer isn't enabled, you can bold something like end day if you feel like the day is dragging. If a majority of people do this the votes will be instantly locked and counted.

My apologies for dropping off the face of the map at the end of day 1, ended up not being able to get to a computer with people visiting from out of town. Still catching up on the thread but will have thoughts soon.

Well, looking through Texas' posts, its pretty obvious that Hitmonleet is one of the two people named in his PM. Looking through Hitmonleet's play so far, I just can't figure out a way to make sense of him being Merlin. Additionally, his post 390 really bothers me. He votes Asek with zero statement whatsoever (Pretty sure this is the right one), then makes the fairly obvious and agreed upon statement that Josh is town. He then wants to push the blame of Twins death onto him targetting Moody, but I cannot see a world where Twin actually tartgeted him after calling out the plan as ridiculous. This is even moreso true when Moody was one of Twin's top 3 mafia reads as of post 239. Realistically, it feels like Hitmonleet is the mafia hooker and got targeted by twin which resulted in his death. Twin's post 330 points to this as a possibility as he goes after AG for having no case on Hitmonleet.

Based on all of that, I will Vote Hitmonleet. I am still working on further reads atm though.

Josh

=P
Lynch MoodyCloud

Hitmonleet is comfscum from percival. This game is about time management. Is there any benefit to lynching Hitmonleet first? I'm dying tonight because mafia inspected me lsst night and I want to push the lynch on my biggest scumread. Hitmonleet is always available to be lynched; he's a newbie, no harm leaving him until we catch the other scum. Let him do whatever he wants. I am saying it is more beneficial for town to hunt the last scum while more active players are still alive.

Josh If you were 100% inspected by the mafia last night, is there any downside to you revealing your role to the rest of the game? I can see it assisting in allowing the rest of us villagers to try to work out who Light is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)