NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY END VOTED.

You all decide to shoot KnightsOfCydonia. Because why not.

They are dead now.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4. NIGHT 4 WILL END AT 2/21/17, 4 PM EST.

Also, it appears as though we need one sub.

Blah blah blah Knights Flip:

Dear KnightsOfCydonia,

You are Gary "Cheese Grater" Jones.

You are a magical rock star who can force people to listen to you through the power of ROCK.

You are the Mafia Pacifist Persuader + Roleblocker. At night, you may PM the host NX - Rocking with USER1 about USER2. You will head to your first target's house, and make them so enamoured with your rock music that they will not preform their night action, and will be forced to vote for your second target during the next day phase. However, you have your public image to worry about, so you may not perform your team's kill.

You are allied with the Mafia. Your details, knowledge, and teammates are in a separate thread. You win when you are victorious, or nothing can prevent the same.
Blah blah blah Lightwolf died.

Engraving said:
There is suddenly a loud voice
echoing throughout the town, "I am
the Alpha and the Omega, the First
and the Last, the Beginning and the
End." After this was spoken, there
were no sounds and on there was a
message on the town board
engraved onto the wall stating
Martin is a divine being.
RESULTS GOING OUT.

Last edited:
Walrein are you alive?

Went back and did the grunt work

texas cloverleaf: JOAT - cop failed on lightwolf n1, roleblocked n2
smashlloyd20: hooker/tracker - claims to have targeted haruno n1, targeted moody n2
moodycloud: watcher - saw blank slate visiting asek n1, claims action failed n2
acidphoenix: pick 5 (blaz/smash/knights/martin/asek) get one shots, invincible until all die - claims knowledge of smash as tracker, claims confirmation of blazade role NOTE: Moody suggests neutral sounding
blazade: picks up shots of opposing roles of night targets (safeguard)
fort colorcastle: omniguard targeting lightwolf
martin: reviver (revived walrein) and day end lynch redirect
cancerous: mason+role cop
walrein: TOWN one-shot veteran bodyguard
shubaka: plane builder
knights: roleblock persuader (targeted texas n2 successfully)
asek: mailman+announcer
former hope: conditional strongman guilty conscience vigilante (condition=BPV popping), limited use kill hook
blank slate: role cop+backup cop (claims inspect on lightwolf+asek n1 and and asek+lightwolf (not visited due to successful check on asek) n2) NOTE: major contradiction
whydon: faction cop (walrein+martin)
aubisio: mason+ability doubler (pancake-->haruno)
ButteredToast: night immune on specific nights
vanillish: veteran with droppable gun, guilty conscience at 2 town kills
pancake: neutral who cares
haruno: scum killing veteran

lightwolf: activity checker
n1 idlers: former hope, martin, haruno, pancake
n2 idlers: pancake, vanillish, martin, haruno

knights did not claim n1 action, did not show as idle -> scum killer since no persuade
butteredtoast claimed only night immune, did not show as idle

former hope was first to accuse martin of being neutral, did so BEFORE dayend role: noted

Notes:
knights is always the lynch today

smashlloyd and haruno leads to a possible role conflict. either smashlloyd lied about his role targeting Haruno OR he's conf!town for targeting the veteran OR haruno lied about his role. Option 2 is by far the most likely, most likely tying Haruno and smash as town together

ButteredToast is lying about the full extent of his role

acidphoenix has a very neutral sounding role with claimed immunity while his 5 targets are alive
Quoting this for reference
Also blankslate being scum adds up with my results on him so i'm willing to believe it, now the accusation is coming from the other cop claim but I still believe Whydon over Blankslate here.
Why did Lightwolf get killed over Whydon/Fort colorcastle though ? Is mafia trying to remove veterans so badly that they'd ignore such important roles?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What a coincidence that the role cop is claiming the other is scum. I'm expecting blank slate to do the same tbh and then it'd be a 50-50 between the two. If not then I'm unsure what to do. I still find the fact that whydon being a role cop finally posts results on fucking day 5 which is horrendous. Since that's 4 straight days of nothing. Blank slate has been suspicious since the game began though so I'm unsure which I'd believe should blank slate cc.

How much are we willing to believe the announcement? Since unfortunately we have no details on LW so it's very possible wolf/mafia realized they couldn't do shit with an idle checker so they killed him off.

Vote fort colorcastle

Need a good explanation bruh

I haven't received a result from the host yet; on previous days I got pm'd "action succeeded."
However, I targeted someone else last night; namely you.

I got frack for targeting the same person in a row yesterday, and I defended myself vehemently. I thought scum would expect me to target LW again, so I went for someone else.
:c terribad thought processing yes.

What a coincidence that the role cop is claiming the other is scum. I'm expecting blank slate to do the same tbh and then it'd be a 50-50 between the two. If not then I'm unsure what to do. I still find the fact that whydon being a role cop finally posts results on fucking day 5 which is horrendous. Since that's 4 straight days of nothing. Blank slate has been suspicious since the game began though so I'm unsure which I'd believe should blank slate cc.
What happened to Martin?

Also Whydon claimed Faction Cop

Not Role Cop

I gave you my results from the second and third days, fourth day there were no night actions.

I'm going to go back to Blank Slate's posts and see if he's posted any "results". Also seeing how he voted is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)