NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Haruno IS still the subject. The "There have been more posts, view them?" or however it's phrased option is fucking confusing as hell, showed those posts but not the rest of this page @_@
This feature sometimes bugs on every forum i've been on.

f5 is your friend.

Why do you think we shouldn't shoot haruno?

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Why do you think we shouldn't shoot haruno?
It's not really worth risking it until we have a better read on him. I mean, it's just like what Josh said "his problem is his attitude". He omgus's people who so much as fos them a bit too often, and is usually looks scummy no matter what, so if they're town i worry how the next shot would go

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So do you think Haruno will -never- get shot this game as town?
It doenst matter. this isn't even the kind of game where policy lynch (shoot) should be a thing. let's say we get down to 15 ppl and all 7 scum are still alive. in a normal game with a policy lynch level player alive you'd probably lose if they were town. however, here he can be shot whenever, and if he's town at that point his reads are validated. if you look over harunos reads in his last town games he's been pretty on point - hood, paranoia are the examples from games I'm in with him.

so, no, don't shoot haruno on policy. if you shoot him on anything it should be because of in game actions. this discussion is stupid.

It doenst matter. this isn't even the kind of game where policy lynch (shoot) should be a thing. let's say we get down to 13 ppl and all 7 scum are still alive. in a normal game with a policy lynch level player alive you'd probably lose if they were town. however, here he can be shot whenever, and if he's town at that point his reads are validated. if you look over harunos reads in his last town games he's been pretty on point - hood, paranoia are the examples from games I'm in with him.

so, no, don't shoot haruno on policy. if you shoot him on anything it should be because of in game actions. this discussion is stupid.
Math.

Also, if you don't mind, could you maybe explain what you mean by what I bolded? I'm pretty sure I get what you mean, but I'd like to hear it from you yourself.

Also, current Town bloc, from my gut feelings so far:

Me
Texas
Fort
Josh
Flyhn
Moody?

Haruno was playing to his wincon but he was an ass about it. As often as he's right in some games he tunnels on town in others. So I'm just gonna judve on logic like I always do.

Like this Empoof opening. Josh breaks towny for him too so far. Nothing too objectionable yet

Josh

=P
@hitmonleet:in a normal game someone everybody always doubts will be a major detriment in lylo. it'll always be an angle for scum to push, always a distraction. here, that's not the case. Mafia can have majority and still lose, there's no quick hammer, nothing of the like. Haruno can be alive later mid game, get shot for either game actions or because one of the many who dislike his play gets a gun and does it. and, it has an advantage because again, despite his attitude, haruno is fairly good at reading and if he's town he will actually probably perform well late game. remember in hoods when he was literally the only person to call me as scum? what if he could've day vigged me (lol! at that still). alas, he had to instead convince people to lynch me, which was an epic failure due to lack of persuasion skills. in this setup he could've just capped me and probably asek next iirc. haruno has the advantage over other PL types of being competent enough to do something late game, so random shooting him early is bs and not pro town.

Asek

Banned deucer.
@hitmonleet:in a normal game someone everybody always doubts will be a major detriment in lylo. it'll always be an angle for scum to push, always a distraction. here, that's not the case. Mafia can have majority and still lose, there's no quick hammer, nothing of the like. Haruno can be alive later mid game, get shot for either game actions or because one of the many who dislike his play gets a gun and does it. and, it has an advantage because again, despite his attitude, haruno is fairly good at reading and if he's town he will actually probably perform well late game. remember in hoods when he was literally the only person to call me as scum? what if he could've day vigged me (lol! at that still). alas, he had to instead convince people to lynch me, which was an epic failure due to lack of persuasion skills. in this setup he could've just capped me and probably asek next iirc. haruno has the advantage over other PL types of being competent enough to do something late game, so random shooting him early is bs and not pro town.
haruno would of shoot empoof the 'definite scum' in that game so i dont know where you're really going with that.. he also scumread twin over you or myself if memory serves

If haruno is not someone you think texas shoots early for reasoning based on harunos 'strengths' as a player then who do YOU think is a more ideal shot for this stage. dont need names if u dont wanna give them. just describe a good target if thats what youd rather do

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
haruno would of shoot empoof the 'definite scum' in that game so i dont know where you're really going with that.. he also scumread twin over you or myself if memory serves

If haruno is not someone you think texas shoots early for reasoning based on harunos 'strengths' as a player then who do YOU think is a more ideal shot for this stage. dont need names if u dont wanna give them. just describe a good target if thats what youd rather do
i fucking townread twin that game LOL since i gave him a literal gun. suck a dick mate.

Josh

=P
btw, it's noteworthy twin is lurky and scummy most of the time similar to haruno. and as funny as calling twin and haruno similar is, it's true. the difference is twin doesn't get on people's nerves.

I'll word my answer like this. if I were to enter this game with 0 posts and was told to shoot I'd shoot twin.
->hardest to sort
->competent enough that he will probably do good with the gun if he flips town

obviously, you don't shoot with 0 posts. I would shoot a low volume poster though. keeping strong people alive means they're more likely to succeed in game solving and thinking. don't forget, every single town but one will have the opportunity to shoot. the strong ppl are much more likely to hit scum shooting last imo.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
why do u townread flyhn

he idles all game except when hes scum in my noc experience with him, he only strives to gain information or look like it when hes got a team

im watching u kid

why do u townread flyhn

he idles all game except when hes scum in my noc experience with him, he only strives to gain information or look like it when hes got a team

im watching u kid
Flyhn sux less.

Tbh I'm not so used to playing in a game with Flyhn, so I don't know how he plays, expect that he seems to be helpful this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)