NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this paired w/

is what led me to that conclusion. i dont really get why u posted the first one in the first place. at the start of games you just make a post or two maybe RVS and wait for shit to happen, if that's not happening quick enough for you cause some drama. i feel like mafia trying to make a conscious effort are much more likely to make that kind of post than town.

in the second post i know it's in brackets but that (speaking of..) honestly just feels like filler to me like u were sitting there trying to think of something to add on to ur message
it basically boils down to "me getting bored waiting for something to happen". i've never been that great at generating drama but it's boring to shitpost in a vacuum so i was basically just trying to get SOMEBODY to show up

re: the last point, i make a lot of jokes. most of them suck. get used to it

Asek

Banned deucer.
after last night in the oc im willing to take shubakas word on it hes kind of stubborn

good stubborn in that hes unlikely to let others corrupt his opinion

bad stubborn in that hes hard to talk out of bad ideas

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hawkie gets to be town for now, btw
let me clarify this, actually, because there's a bit more here than just tone

yeah, the "inconsistency" that hawkie jumped on isn't the greatest, but the fact that he caught it in the first place even amidst all the white noise shows active gamesolving intent. this early in the game, i'd expect that behavior out of one of two types of players:
-mafia trying to manufacture a push and get someone on the day's lynch block (make him a target even if he's not the final lynch)
-town actually trying to win the game

if hawkie's the first, i don't think he picks one of the most experienced players in the game. i'm thinking he's the second

consider this my first REAL read of the game.

im leaning town on asek for being so invested in this day so far. it's a pretty shit reason but as we go on i'll reevaluate.
i'm neutral on Walrein, his description of what i was doing was 100% spot on plus my initial push on him was more for his reaction than anything else which i like so far.
i'm leaning scum on Haruno, Asek literally took the words out of my mouth. I didn't like his post before either as he asked "what the fuck was going on" when it takes around 60 seconds to read up 3 pages and familiarise urself w/ what went down (which is a really basic mafia skill at least in my opinion)

and of course obviously i hard scumread Blazade & Jalmont

Well this game started with a bang.
we're lynching Jalmont then Josh the town Vigilante will shoot Blazade
But this statement is just plain weird. Especially less than 6 hours after the game has started. Could just be cockyness, but it's rather unsettling to come to a conclusion like this so quickly.

Especially since theirs only 4/12 with a town vig. So the automatic assumption that there is one at all stands out as particularly insightful (especially if it's proven there is one that isn't hawkie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)