NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruno thinks that the only type of "not retarded" discussion is setup speculation which is just not true.

Texas (apparently) believes that his first post was meta enough that there's "one or two people" who "know" he only makes a post like that when he's town and that someone in this game has a strong town read on him as a result. wtf.

Don't really agree with paper regarding town reads: certainly it's better than doing nothing, but it's also a great way to avoid looking lazy. Giving scum reads is much better in terms of forcing people to take stands on otheers that they have to back up.

unvote vote texas can't get over how weird those two posts are lol...

i don't like haruno's play style ever but let's not get caught up on that

there was someone talking about how Jalmont found some dinky scum argument against him, and there were much better things to call him out on? that guy is scum. gonna go back and find him.

walrein still feels like he's getting into that sweet spot of saying enough and not too much to avoid any hard reads, but that hasn't stopped folks from townreading him.

is Blazade in this game? he's Innocent child if so, if not then Uncle Sam is Mafia Role Blocker.

Not really sure I get where you're coming from, shubaka. Can you explain that a little better.

And yeah i'm in this game I'm just on at-work-post-frequency and getting drowned out by spammers lol.

I must have glazed over Haruno's post I'll go back and find it.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i don't like haruno's play style ever but let's not get caught up on that

there was someone talking about how Jalmont found some dinky scum argument against him, and there were much better things to call him out on? that guy is scum. gonna go back and find him.

walrein still feels like he's getting into that sweet spot of saying enough and not too much to avoid any hard reads, but that hasn't stopped folks from townreading him.

is Blazade in this game? he's Innocent child if so, if not then Uncle Sam is Mafia Role Blocker.
You're going to need a very good reasoning to explain this shit. Mostly in how you supposedly claim to know the set up. Also why does blazade's inclusion mean anything? Like what is going on

Now having slept, I guess I can see where people came from reading that as a joke. That said, at least last night I was legit reading the post as being dead serious. Will reevalute my read later, but gut read still doesn't like hawkie=town.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
josh is either waiting for there to be more content before he starts actually playing or he's just straight-up leveling and either way it's really obnoxious

aubisio's attempts at effort are a good look for him

shubaka's post on this page is nonsensical but i don't think it's a suspicious type of nonsensical

Jalmont's "vote through the stall" strat has a slight opportunism feel to it, but as long as he doesn't try to put his money where is mouth is I'm considering it null.

Waiting to hear from Josh and Texas. Josh ignoring the ping doesn't do him any favors.

I would have added Hawkie to the previous queries, but 66 has already been questioned and explained. I'm not getting pinged by the explanation, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)