NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Shubaka is not lock town by any means LOL. He's claiming set up 6

6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher

Which is all fine and dandy in itself but he's not claiming anything as far as roles are concerned? Hell even if it is set up 6 as he claims then there is no reason for him to know who is what. There is only two set ups that gives info at the start of the game and that's set up 5 and 11. Neither of which are what shubaka claims the game is.

If someone wants To lock anyone as town, they'll have to hard claim alignment cop which at this point is fucking retarded and no one should do. So zzzz

6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher

Which is all fine and dandy in itself but he's not claiming anything as far as roles are concerned? Hell even if it is set up 6 as he claims then there is no reason for him to know who is what. There is only two set ups that gives info at the start of the game and that's set up 5 and 11. Neither of which are what shubaka claims the game is.

If someone wants To lock anyone as town, they'll have to hard claim alignment cop which at this point is fucking retarded and no one should do. So zzzz
what are you talking a bout where did shubaka claim a setup how would shubaka know what setup we're playing.

why are you even talking about the setup please stop unvote vote haruno

UncleSam isn't in this game, I'm not an IC, and that's the less important part if shub's post.

But everyone's getting on their ass when I just want them to elaborate naturally

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Correct me if I'm wrong as I didnt see this amywhere. But there's no set up where a town member can automatically know which one it is right?
And any town PR has at most 2 overlapping set ups so a town pr can most certainly tell what set up we're on and mafia by default know the set up

Josh is like the second coming of Haruno but I read him as town. Haruno on the other hand is playing worst than usual and as stupid as usual. He seems like to easy of a lynch but I think he deserves it for his constant shifty play. Texas is kind of weird for me since he went for the vote on Haruno early most likely because of his emotions and that Haruno is an easy lynch target. Asek is also one of my scum reads atm.
Unvote Shubaka

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Josh is like the second coming of Haruno but I read him as town. Haruno on the other hand is playing worst than usual and as stupid as usual. He seems like to easy of a lynch but I think he deserves it for his constant shifty play. Texas is kind of weird for me since he went for the vote on Haruno early most likely because of his emotions and that Haruno is an easy lynch target. Asek is also one of my scum reads atm.
Unvote Shubaka
why is asek one of your scumreads? you can't just tack that onto the end lmao

I'm not good in describing what I'm thinking but a few reasons are; he gave a read on Shubaka based off of one oc performance and didn't really mention shubs other nocs, goes on to list most likely to be lynched (aubisio, shubaka, me) so far has voted for 2 of us which I see as going for easy targets. Also gut is telling me he's not good atm

Current reads:

Lean Town: Hawkie
Null: Jalmont, Josh
Lean scum: Texas

I'm placing Josh as null right now. He's playing kinda like he wants to win by giving everyone else an aneurysm, but attitude is NAI. If he's Town, he might want to consider the benefits of actually being readable.

Until I hear from Texas, he's a scum lean. There were no indicators that other players had built any reads off his own reads and yet that's exactly what he's bragging. It comes off as trying to create your own Towncred.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

im alignment cop. shubaka is town.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Current reads:

Lean Town: Hawkie
Null: Jalmont, Josh
Lean scum: Texas

I'm placing Josh as null right now. He's playing kinda like he wants to win by giving everyone else an aneurysm, but attitude is NAI. If he's Town, he might want to consider the benefits of actually being readable.

Until I hear from Texas, he's a scum lean. There were no indicators that other players had built any reads off his own reads and yet that's exactly what he's bragging. It comes off as trying to create your own Towncred.
I'm readable. im lock town because scum is too scared to push me and town is too awestruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)