NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to ragesub now like last game? You always say you're very good at mafia you should try and help the whole town for once and not just play by yourself for yourself

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
So you're going to ragesub now like last game? You always say you're very good at mafia you should try and help the whole town for once and not just play by yourself for yourself

i promise no more posts until im itg and actually know my alignment btw

Alright, now I'm just confused.

So, if I'm understanding everything, Josh is claiming to be the Alignment Cop? And Shubaka is his starting known town? Or is he claiming Masons?

Either way, claiming a PR D1 rubs me the wrong way, especially considering the importance of an alignment cop itg. If they get outed and killed before they can at least clear someone, that puts town back by a lot.

I'm readable. im lock town because scum is too scared to push me and town is too awestruck.
What? This just doesn't make any sense to me rn.

Josh could you maybe explain what exactly you mean by this, and why it apparently makes you clear? Also, what do you think of this post by Haruno:

Shubaka is not lock town by any means LOL. He's claiming set up 6

6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher

Which is all fine and dandy in itself but he's not claiming anything as far as roles are concerned? Hell even if it is set up 6 as he claims then there is no reason for him to know who is what. There is only two set ups that gives info at the start of the game and that's set up 5 and 11. Neither of which are what shubaka claims the game is.

If someone wants To lock anyone as town, they'll have to hard claim alignment cop which at this point is fucking retarded and no one should do. So zzzz
This seems to completely refute your argument (Although I'm confused as to where he sees Shubaka claiming setup 6).

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't rage sub, and I'm not going to sub. im also not very good at mafia.

I'm going to vote you for being annoying tho because you of all people trying to act all high and mighty is hilarious

lynch king

Josh

=P
considering it's day 1 and there was a day start, it's impossible for me to have cop results just like it's impossible for shubaka to know others roles. stop being idiots.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Couple quick notes before I catch up

Scum lean on hitmonleet, his post was empty and super easy to make as scum

Josh is playing to his meta. Not a meta seen on smogon, but his meta. Unfortunately he plays the same meta as either alignment so meta reads don't help much

Paperblade I feel like the reasons for the things I said should be clear? Town have a greater incentive to read the rules closely to make sure they know what's going on and to know set ups and what have you. Scum already tend to know a number of things from their roles and have more incentive to coast if they can be filled in by their scumbuddies. Asek doing so increases the probability he breaks town. Then he goes further and identifies a small rule change and advocates a non obvious voting strategy based on that beneficial to town. Why would scum!asek want to identify something that works against his team? Most likely, he doesn't

Idk why my buddying hawkie is surprising, he's a town read being pushed by a scum read, I don't want him lynched today

Josh

=P
he's rvs voted shubaka, sheeped my unvote, talked about prs like he's a moron, insulted me, and minimodded ullar. that's tryna appear active while doing jack shit. fh is probs just bad town and walrein I scumread but I'll kill this one first.

Josh

=P
Couple quick notes before I catch up

Scum lean on hitmonleet, his post was empty and super easy to make as scum

Josh is playing to his meta. Not a meta seen on smogon, but his meta. Unfortunately he plays the same meta as either alignment so meta reads don't help much

Paperblade I feel like the reasons for the things I said should be clear? Town have a greater incentive to read the rules closely to make sure they know what's going on and to know set ups and what have you. Scum already tend to know a number of things from their roles and have more incentive to coast if they can be filled in by their scumbuddies. Asek doing so increases the probability he breaks town. Then he goes further and identifies a small rule change and advocates a non obvious voting strategy based on that beneficial to town. Why would scum!asek want to identify something that works against his team? Most likely, he doesn't

Idk why my buddying hawkie is surprising, he's a town read being pushed by a scum read, I don't want him lynched today
this asek posturing is b.s. btw it was an extremely obvious voting strategy and building wagons in rvs is already a thing. it doesn't work against his team in any way.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Josh #72 This vote seems non sequiter without further context/reasoning.

Jalmont #77 Then what alternative would you suggest for keeping D1 from stalling out?

Texas Cloverleaf #84-86 How did you go straight from "I have reads" to "someone is Townreading my reads" without any indicators to support that?
I said this explicitly in my third post. My first post was an intentional signal to another user itg. The second post was explaining that

ftr I didn't sub out because my teammates were idling. I subbed because I realized what the wincon was, as in not parity. well done yeti on winning that. I would and did happily help out teammates. ( Popcorn ) - ragesub

i disagree with that, i disagree with people saying my d2 was bad, and i disagree with a lot of other stuff, and being the sole person on a side of an argument is not a good place to be, so sticking to ms for nocs for now is a better plan. the fact im the only one who thinks i played close to optimally means i should throw in the towel here. ( Deathnote ) - you kept thinking you were the only good player when everyone called you out on your shit

Texas Cloverleaf

Josh is like the second coming of Haruno but I read him as town. Haruno on the other hand is playing worst than usual and as stupid as usual. He seems like to easy of a lynch but I think he deserves it for his constant shifty play. Texas is kind of weird for me since he went for the vote on Haruno early most likely because of his emotions and that Haruno is an easy lynch target. Asek is also one of my scum reads atm.
Unvote Shubaka
Haruno vote was straight RVS+justice boner

Josh

=P
there's a difference between a scum sided setup and a retarded wincon

everyone who lynched me in deathnote was stupid as shit, youreparticualrly a large part of me popping to ms

there's a difference between relevant meta and quoting random stuff to insult someone

there's a difference between contributing to a game and randomly posting - especially since you called me a town lean and still are going hard at this angle

there's a difference between being good at mafia and being king

there's a difference between being town and being king

you're getting roped today and I'm tunnelling you until that happens. particularly because of the underlined.

*Mic drop*

Texas Cloverleaf

this asek posturing is b.s. btw it was an extremely obvious voting strategy and building wagons in rvs is already a thing. it doesn't work against his team in any way.
I agree he's capable of doing as scum. I think its more likely he does it as town. The rest of his posts have been town tonally so I'm fine with townreading him until there's a compelling reason not to

Josh

=P
it's ntos bout being capable of doing it as scum, I don't even think it was a pro town statement (I see it as null)

asek can be in my town pile for now anyways idrc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)