NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though you're acting like this, I don't actually feel any ill intent in this chaos. This feels more like the stereotypical kid cranked up on too much sugar than it does an attempt to spread chaos as scum.

You wrecked your chance to get my first full Townread, though.

Alright, now I'm just confused.

So, if I'm understanding everything, Josh is claiming to be the Alignment Cop? And Shubaka is his starting known town? Or is he claiming Masons?

Either way, claiming a PR D1 rubs me the wrong way, especially considering the importance of an alignment cop itg. If they get outed and killed before they can at least clear someone, that puts town back by a lot.

What? This just doesn't make any sense to me rn.

Josh could you maybe explain what exactly you mean by this, and why it apparently makes you clear? Also, what do you think of this post by Haruno:

This seems to completely refute your argument (Although I'm confused as to where he sees Shubaka claiming setup 6).
this post rubs me the wrong way. the whole confused town evaluating the situation feels really disingenuous to me. there's also a lot more to have commented on at that point than he did and he made no effort to acknowledge what else was going on the game/give his views

Vote Hitmonleet

I lied lmao
Hawkie why do you think asek's invested and town but walrein's just neutral. Walrein seems just as if or more invested i m o
the main reason i came off Walrein was because his evaluation of my push on him was 100% spot on. But that evaluation could come from mafia or town so i wasn't inclined to shift him into either pile

really don't like how jalmont/texas just slung POV confirmation bias at each other, inclined to believe 1 is scum. Jalmont > Texas since all Texas did was reply

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
nvm im a bleeding heart who felt bad for twin

i hope we can all remain semi-professional and not bring personal spats with others into this game

i get off work soon, will post reads then

Texas Cloverleaf I pretty much never read the rules if it's a standard game like this. Does that make me mafia? tbh I think reading rules is more of a personality thing than alignment indicative, since generally people read the rules before signing up and getting their role PM.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Texas Cloverleaf I pretty much never read the rules if it's a standard game like this. Does that make me mafia? tbh I think reading rules is more of a personality thing than alignment indicative, since generally people read the rules before signing up and getting their role PM.
No, not reading the rules is NAI

Reading the rules and specifically noting rules quirks is more likely to be towny. It's not a strong basis for a read but it's a tell. You'll note that it was that signal post in combination with his other posts being town tonally that justified my read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)