NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sweats profusely*

Look this is my first NOC game and I'm kinda just trying to go along with what others are saying. Originally I was under the impression that a random lynch was a bad idea but looking at other's reasons for doing so changed that. No need to quote me out of context.

Stressing me out man
this literally gives me major vibes of Matrix Hitmonleet D1-D2

Asek

Banned deucer.
sam is basically saying that we arent really a village. we should treat the vampire hunter and the vampire as factions and the rest of us are just kind of neutrals at this point. it is a fair point but i refuse to buy into it

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't feel like UncleSam's plan is in the spirit of the game, which in my opinion, should be that all players act towards their current win condition. Otherwise this game becomes fairly pointless and uninteresting.

That being said, I don't think any of it is alignment indicative.

In regards to Earlio, I initially read him as noob town, but that last post has me easing off of that read. I feel like the *sweats profusely* is a joke that is more likely to be made by a scum who knows that being lynched is a disaster rather than a town who knows that being lynched isn't the end of the world. Additionally, he pretty much admits he is just going along with what other people are saying, although I think having the audacity to admit it is somewhat towny. I think he'd be a decent lynch but its still so early, we can find a better one, be it more evidence on Earlio or by putting pressure on someone else

I'm liking Hawkie's posts on Earlio but I'd wish he didn't tunnelvision it so much.

Asek

Banned deucer.
it is important to note that this d1 is extremely huge for town. today there is only 1 scum polluting opinions and the rest of us have the same win condition. if everybody here thinks for themselves and comes to their own conclusions about the other players, the one who ISNT emulating the same thoughts as the others and sticks out as an odd one is highly likely to be scum. we hold a lot of power today and I think this is extremely powerful. If we lynch a vamp today it may be a 'back at square 1' deal but still I think we go for gold and each come to who we think is the vampire. the odds are in our favour

I'm not scum
same

My hopes of winning this are rather low but I'll try anyway
Townreads are nice but in this setup they don't seem that useful
vote Asek
i actually agree and i think my tendency of completely flipping from about the past days reads more than i'd like to admit will actually benefit me here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)