corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but without any particularly broken cards neither player gets to do anything because they can't break through 25 negations and 30 layers of protection.

I wish Yugioh was affordable irl

Granted, but without any particularly broken cards neither player gets to do anything because they can't break through 25 negations and 30 layers of protection.

I wish Yugioh was affordable irl
Granted but you have to play Guru Stun. (Tbh go look up salamangreats you can get a decent as hell list for £50.)

I wish I could avoid a rickroll
Granted but you get constantly stickbugged.

I wish that I could create anything I can imagine.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Granted, here’s your hot dog.

I wish I wasn’t so busy...
Granted, but now any time you go to do something in your free time it takes twice as long to get there/use what you want (traffic is now doubled, internet speed is at half, etc)

Wish I could easily maintain my goal weight

Granted, but now any time you go to do something in your free time it takes twice as long to get there/use what you want (traffic is now doubled, internet speed is at half, etc)

Wish I could easily maintain my goal weight
Granted, you are now abducted by aliens every Sunday who surgically adjust your weight to the exact correct amount for a human being of your age and gender.

I wish for the ability to read minds.

Granted, you go insane from having other people’s thoughts in your mind all the time— even when your sleeping.

I wish I knew and could comprehend all there is to know about the universe
Granted, everything is extremely predictable and boring to you since there's nothing new to discover.

I wish for the power to govern the rules of wishes.

granted, but you get impeached.

I wish for Staraptor to be UU this gen, as its coming back in DLC2
Granted, it is UU in National Dex.

I wish to cast dominate person as an 8th level spell on my worst enemy (by Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition rules wish has no drawbacks if you use it duplicate the effect of an 8th level or lower spell.)

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Granted, it is UU in National Dex.

I wish to cast dominate person as an 8th level spell on my worst enemy (by Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition rules wish has no drawbacks if you use it duplicate the effect of an 8th level or lower spell.)
granted but your worst enemy is set by default to your mom, to select another person as worst enemy you have to french kiss the holder of the worst enemy mark while grabbing the ass of the person you want to set as worst enemy.

I wish I could really smooth sheets of origami paper that can be folded easily

granted but your worst enemy is set by default to your mom, to select another person as worst enemy you have to french kiss the holder of the worst enemy mark while grabbing the ass of the person you want to set as worst enemy.

I wish I could really smooth sheets of origami paper that can be folded easily
Granted, but you don't know how to do origami

I wish for Hollow Knight Silksong to release

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I wish people who don’t know shit about politics didn’t talk about it like they knew the truth
Granted, but now they purposely talk about politics to spread misinformation.

I wish my internet connection was more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)