NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

So, I get a lot of you don't trust me because of my record of rolling mafia so often, but I'd like you to ask yourselves: when does a wagon get this large on d1? Have you heard of it doing so, under any circumstance but two?
1) When someone badly slips and spews themself, or...
2) When it's not on mafia.

Seriously, if I were mafia, why haven't people tried a lot harder to deflect for me? Unless you posit I'm the Vengeful, of course. Basic game theory says that one needs to fire, but that's only one person, total.
yeah this happened in ke2 to chad on d1 and he was mafia

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Like in normal circumstances I'd prob be doing some kind of ISO/Readlist by now, but we've got way too many players and pages for me to do anything like that atm

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ngl folks I mentioned the momentum on AG a long time ago (like before I just came back to post now! so like 20 hours oops!) and it was p brushed aside, I find it sketch that people are now dogpiling on the "AG is town due to momentum" read once momentum didn't change elsewhere coming up toward deadline when the momentum is approx the same as it was before
stagnation is effectively a change in momentum for mafia's sake, or in other words it's the lack of change that's concerning

this read is slightly tainted by me seeing zippy as scum and not thinking he'd townread a partner AG here when AG was close to going over, but you and i both know that if a wagon resides as the top wagon for a period of time like this with little resistance, it's plausible it's just lhf town

also i'd bet if AG town, there's been (at least) 1 mafia counterwagon and that'd help explain the stagnation and desire to keep AG on the table

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
itll get pretty chilly in the winter though like more than you might expect. idk if its different between ohoenix and Scottsdale but I assume not since they're next to each other
i'm technically in phoenix but close to the scottsdale border, but yeah i expect it won't be much different

can say where privately just don't wanna dox myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)