Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 1

You all surround Mississippi and brutally murder them. Mississippi was a standard Cartel Goon.

Poor Genisu.

It is easier for me to just post the aliases and users who did not vote because everyone else did:
UncleSam said:
Genisu
Patos
Whydon
Aliases:
UncleSam said:
Delaware
Mississippi
Ohio
With that you all retire to bed and await the terrors of the night.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 1 PM PST on Sunday, March 10th, or when I get all relevant action submissions. Kills are now active.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now that LonelyNess and I have sacrificed a teammate to gain Celever's trust:

Please begin claiming role pm/alias to me so village can organize.

I am regrettably the safer role to claim to than LN. I am working with LN, but I am keeping some information secure until more info on the game is uncovered.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Hey all, I've been outed as a goon by claiming to DLE, so I'm hoping to save you all the same misfortune. It's too bad, I was looking forward to fakeclaiming and getting some revenge on LonelyNess. But unfortunately, the actual cartel is with SB, not with DLE, and all goons should claim to them. I have in-game proof that SB's claim is accurate, that they really are cartel. And I have this log from DLE in which he admits to not being able to help me come up with a reliable fakeclaim because he is, in fact, town, and probably the reason why mississippi was voted out yesterday.

Da Letter El — Today at 4:31 PM
So I’ve got good news and bad news
Which do you want first
matthewd — Today at 4:32 PM
the good news
Da Letter El — Today at 4:32 PM
You probably don’t need to worry about fake claiming!
lmao
Da Letter El — Today at 4:32 PM
The bad news is I’m not mafia
Gl
lol
Da Letter El — Today at 4:33 PM
It turns out it’s kind of hard to mole well when I don’t know the targets people sent
Anyway I had fun
And I wish you the best of luck
matthewd — Today at 4:33 PM
you too

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
i'm disappointed in you. you should've kept trying to lie your way out of it. learn from genisu, he had 50 votes on him and kept lying
i was really tempted to try to rand guess everyone that claim to me's alias and channel this great tweet but i relented after guessing wrong with one person

Yeti

dark saturday
if u want a target from me and have not received one yet pls pm me, i have another forum event going on. sam said he will update tonight if all actions are in.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Night 1

You all wake up to the carnage of FOUR bodies. Yikes.

First, Indiana was dismembered in a grisly manner. Poor M2H...or not?
UncleSam said:
Dear M2H, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: Indiana.

You are a bloodthirsty murderer, intent on massacring all who stand in your way. Or so the news reports say. The truth is that you’re just bored and better than everybody else, and what better way to show it than to reign supreme over the smoldering ashes that the rest of these peons call a ‘Big City’?

Each night, you may submit “NX - Dismember <Alias>. You will slowly dismember <Alias> in a cruel and painful fashion, ultimately killing them. This has the highest priority of any killing action in the game.

As you are a genius and clearly more capable than anyone else, you are able to instantly see through the true nature of any person you see. Each night, you may also submit "NX - Glance at <Alias>. You will learn the full role PM of <Alias>, bypassing any effects in the game that can hide their true identity, abilities and alliance.

Right now you are simply treating the current situation unfolding in the Big City as a mildly amusing game, and so you have yet to begin exerting even a fraction of what you are truly capable of. For every three players you successfully kill, you will progressively get more serious and unlock more powerful abilities.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player standing.
Next up, Missouri was thrown into prison by the FBI...permanently. It seems SirFish was a Cartel Goon. To clarify, Missouri is in fact considered dead for all win condition purposes...for now.

Then, New Jersey was shot through the heart. It seems that NightEmerald was another Cartel Goon.

And fourth to the mound of bodies was that of Oklahoma, shot through the head. This brave soul was Alice Kazumi.
UncleSam said:
Dear Alice Kazumi, you are The Detective.

Alias: Oklahoma.

You’re the best in the business, and will find out anything asked to help the Big City eliminate all threats.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Inspect <Alias>”. You will inspect <Alias> and get their full role PM. You will also automatically write a report to send back to the Police Commissioner of your results.

You know that there’s a lot of panic and paranoia floating around these days, and that first impressions may not be the most reliable. If you inspect the same target twice, you know that the second time your results will be infallible.

You are 2nd in line to the commissionership.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
Finally, you hear the following morning report:
Report said:
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day
Since we're together, we might as well say
Would you be Illinois? Could you be Goon?
Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please, won't you please?
Please, won't you be my neighbor?

Neighbors are people who are close to us
And friends are people who are close to our hearts
I like to think of you as my neighbor and my friend
Wow, I think we all have a lot to learn from this report!

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 36.5 hours, at noon PST on Monday, March 11th.

Yeti

dark saturday
Farewell #2 o7

Three goons outted now, who's still suspicious? Lynch target will be forthcoming pending all results.

Let's get some CLAIMS, people. In my inbox.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention all, slight amendment to the rules: You may, if you wish, send an 'anonymous' message to an alias, signed by your alias (but not Smogon username). You may only do this once per day or night, and if anyone sends me a troll message they will lose the privilege of sending anonymous messages.

This is intended to replicate the functionality of the anonymous forums.

Yeti

dark saturday
It is late for your American cops so we will review results and offer you a target in the American morning.

Please send me anything you have that could be incriminating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)