SV National Dex CAP Round 6 [$200 PRIZEPOOL]

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
Apologies for the delay. Due to the number of players remaining, I wanted to seek guidance on how to proceed with the tour to make it flow as smoothly as possible. The next two rounds will be round robin into the finals. Top 4 will be determined after this round.

Round 6
Winners Bracket:
Atha vs Gekokeso
Atha vs Mada
Mada vs Gekokeso

Losers Bracket:
Lasen vs spoo
Lasen vs Steam Buns
spoo vs Steam Buns

Round 6 deadline is Sunday May 19th at 11:59 gmt -5.

REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
okay to be fair… let’s not act like i was the one not offering times. i initiated contact on multiple occasions and no time was offered from lasen’s behalf either
IMG_9559.jpeg

this was around the time of server outages, so we were hesitant to actually scheduling something until that issue was resolved, but no further attempt to offer a time was made (from either of us) after this interaction

IMG_9560.jpeg

messaged again 5 days later, no further time was offered

IMG_9561.jpeg

after this, the host said we could still have thursday to play despite the deadline being wednesday the 22nd, but again no time was offered

IMG_9558.jpeg

i sent this around lasen’s 7am of the 24th and i heard back ~7 hours later with this message:
IMG_9562.jpeg

another ~10 hours later he messaged me when i was at work in the screenshot lasen posted above

honestly both of us have been fucking terrible at scheduling this game so it should probably just be flipped but if this is somehow grounds for an act win then i’ll gladly take it

Lasen

pleading and afraid
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
okay to be fair… let’s not act like i was the one not offering times. i initiated contact on multiple occasions and no time was offered from lasen’s behalf either
View attachment 635645
this was around the time of server outages, so we were hesitant to actually scheduling something until that issue was resolved, but no further attempt to offer a time was made (from either of us) after this interaction

View attachment 635646
messaged again 5 days later, no further time was offered

View attachment 635648
after this, the host said we could still have thursday to play despite the deadline being wednesday the 22nd, but again no time was offered

View attachment 635649
i sent this around lasen’s 7am of the 24th and i heard back ~7 hours later with this message:
View attachment 635650
another ~10 hours later he messaged me when i was at work in the screenshot lasen posted above

honestly both of us have been fucking terrible at scheduling this game so it should probably just be flipped but if this is somehow grounds for an act win then i’ll gladly take it
1716633818853.png

I wasn't calling act just saying we both didn't do much to schedule. I offered an explicit time but was annoying so bleh :PPPPPPP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)