[Shoddy Warstory (OU)] - A close match down to 1 HP.

Doesn't it say "increase ice damage and reduce fire damage?"

I could have sworn I saw that, but I don't feel like getting my DS. I'll just assume i'm wrong. Much easier that way...

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If it did, it's the only type-boosting item that does. Serebii says nothing that would lead me to believe it reduces Fire damage.

Makes me want to use Blizzard on my Mamoswine. I'm curious as to what your other move was aside from EQ/Ice Shard/Blizzard, cause I want to run BlizzardSwine but I have trouble picking a move :(.
Anyway good job although you did get pretty lucky there.
Yah, the last move is stone edge, mostly for gyarados. For my other team that has a gyarados counter, I use stealth rock instead of stone edge though.

I don't think nevermeltice reduces fire damage. That would be nice though!

I checked out nevermeltice. It doesn't reduce fire damage, but by looking at the name, one would assume so :)

Nice warstory. I always enjoy reading such close matches.

Doesn't it say "increase ice damage and reduce fire damage?"

I could have sworn I saw that, but I don't feel like getting my DS. I'll just assume i'm wrong. Much easier that way...
An item to be held by a Pokemon. It is a piece of ice that repels heat and boosts Ice-type moves.

The "repelling heat" part is just flavor text, it doesn't reduce Fire-type damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)