Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really must battle him sometime. I want to see how a real Yoshi player does it. It's not like I can just spectate his match. :o

I'll probably send a PM to him sometime soon.
same here, I really wanna play him sometime. I wanna get demolished by yoshi too.
For now though, I gotta sleep. I'll play some of you guys tomorrow.

Sup guys! Finally, I can enjoy my spring break! Today was my last day of consecutive work (I don't work during the weekdays....unless it's like a long holiday or something, but not spring break)!

Can't say much for my connection, but who's up for a brawl or two?

Hey maku if you're still looking for a battle I'm up for a battle or two. I really got to work on my Lucas game.

Hey maku if you're still looking for a battle I'm up for a battle or two. I really got to work on my Lucas game.

Oh, looks like someone popped up while I was gone! =P Sorry about that!

Well, I'd be happy to battle ya and Lucas is actually my main! ^^

However, he's very hard to control in lag, so I may use someone else; my connection really isn't all that great (I guess??). -_-

I'm using a Nintendo USB connector, but I'm not sure if it's that or the servers that make us all have lag.

Well anyways, you can make the room. =P

Edit: Hey othin...are you still there man??? O_o

We had some on Delphino, as that was a practice fight, but everything else was a-ok. Quick Draw pushes people off the edge I found out, but only when fully charged.

Thanks for the matches Brawlex and Coop. I obviously need more work with Wolf. Plus, I tend to mess up my recoveries. I tried using Side B, but that didnt work :P
Your Wolf actually caused me a lot of trouble. I'm not looking forward to you learning how to use him.... His smashes not only combo off each other, but they propel you forward, which is not good for when I'm trying to get in your hitbox. I fought a Lv. 9 Wolf in honor of our battle, and he very nearly killed me until I started spamming arrows fast enough that he couldn't reflect them.

What was up with Mario Kart? Did you hit random or something? If you're looking for a stage with platforms, would Battlefield be better?

Can anyone identify these Wi-Fi usernames:

Steve
Tpup
E/Inc (or something like that)

They randomly popped up on my friend roster and I want to know who they are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)