Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not trying to come off as a cocky (BAN ME PLEASE), i just have a habit of taunting every time i get a kill. i should probably change the bring it though, i put that to piss off my friends whenever we play on wi-fi, but thats no excuse for pissing you off with it. i apologise if i offended you or came across as cocky, but it wasn't intentional.

the lag is really out of my control, i mean we are on opposite sides of the world, and my sister and i have done everything we can to fix it. i hope we can get some better matches sometime too.
As long as it's not on purpose, no harm done

haha, didn't catch the Australia thing, well that probably explains it

Extrasensory, I might be able to play you.

Could you make the room? I'm gonna use my other GC Controller; the only downside is that the 'L' button doesn't work, so if I make a room and no one comes, I can't exit unless I get my other GC Controller with the working L Button (but the C-Stick isn't as responsive) to get out of it. =/

Ah I was wondering what happened. I made a new room in hopes that you would join to see if me hosting would work better (apparently suggestion doesn't work over the internet) but then Dunk joined, proceeded to destroy, and then you guys started battling... huh.

Well does anyone else want to battle then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)