Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you transfer pokemon from pearl to diamond via PBR?

I dont own neither pokemon diamond or pbr, just want to know.

Can you transfer pokemon from pearl to diamond via PBR?

I dont own neither pokemon diamond or pbr, just want to know.
No, PBR just takes a "Snapshot" of all your pokes and uses that to hold them, there is not support for multi-cart on one file.

Related, it looks like Pokemon Ranch Channel will only be able to send Pokemon back to the game they are originally from, not to any DS...if this IS the case it will be very sad.

What would a moveset, EVs and nature be for a Mismagius possibly receiving Baton Pass Calm Minds from an Espeon? I want to try something out..

I assume 4 HP/ 252 Sp. Attack/Speed, and the Choice Specs moveset but with a different item?

I'm a little uncertain on which way I should go. I do realize that Gengar is probably the better choice for this, but then again, Mismagius can switch in better. And if it's receiving Calm Mind passes anyway, I guess more could go into the defenses, similar to the first set on the analysis, just scratch Calm Mind on it? Or keep in, in case of emergency...

hmm...

>_< How do I know whether my Wurmple will become a Dustox or a Beautifly? I don't understand the Personality value <=4 thingy Serebii says.

i just got an event mew off the GTS, but having had previous ones i am totally confused, as i havn't hacked checked any of these japanese wave mews, i dont know whether it should be, had a fateful encounter even though its migrated or not.

i just got an event mew off the GTS, but having had previous ones i am totally confused, as i havn't hacked checked any of these japanese wave mews, i dont know whether it should be, had a fateful encounter even though its migrated or not.
Your wording is a little off, but from what I gathered, migrated pokemon that had 'Fateful Encounter' in Advance games, do NOT display it when migrated.

>_< How do I know whether my Wurmple will become a Dustox or a Beautifly? I don't understand the Personality value <=4 thingy Serebii says.
I think it works like this:

Make it love you by making it happy, just like anything else, for it to be Beautifly.

Make it hate you by feeding it those Energy Roots and stuff that says Pokemon dislike it. And make it faint a lot in battle, leave it fainted, etc, for Dustox.

Try that. I think that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)