Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure Reason Revolution - The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning

Exceptionally good and long enough to get the most out of it.

stevie ray vaughan- little wing

blasting this while driving today it was great i dont know why but thats probably a moment ill remember for a while

Fear Before The March Of Flames - What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas

Surprisingly good music even though they shout and scream and roar quite a lot.

holy fuck - lovely allen

this song is great no seriously i know you dudes are just sifting through this thread so you can get post++ and not actually looking at what others are listening to but if you can, listen to this song

holy fuck - lovely allen

this song is great no seriously i know you dudes are just sifting through this thread so you can get post++ and not actually looking at what others are listening to but if you can, listen to this song
Holy Fuck didn't really stand out all that much to me but I didn't give the LP album much of a listen, maybe I'll try again.

E-603 - Something for Everyone (album)

Kick-ass mash-up rivaling Girl Talk. Who the fuck really reads these posts, just download the album.

Currently listening to:

The Walkmen - Bows and Arrows
The Raveonettes - Lust Lust Lust
Yo La Tengo - Electr-O-Pura

I always make sure to mix in some My Bloody Valentine and Sonic Youth since they are my 2 favorite bands, and I have also been listening to some Blondie (Union City Blue, Sunday Girl, Hanging On The Telephone)

Fear - Sevendust

How has Sevendust been around for over 10 years and I STILL bump into people who have heard them but dont know who they are. That's made of fail.
Because Sevendust is one of the goddamn worst bands ever and, even worse, are made up of jackasses, although not to the Danzig level or anything.

now playing: Five Iron Frenzy - KAMIKAZE Christian music is so ridiculously weird to listen to now that I am atheist

Coheed and Cambria- The Hound (Of Blood and Rank)

edit: lol "now that i am atheist"

made me chuckle for some reason

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Funeral for a Friend - Waterfront Dance Club

Pretty awesome new song from the Welsh post-hardcore band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)