Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games, hawk. If I may make a suggestion, try rolling into Smashes less; you kinda get predictable. ^^;

Anyone else want to play?

Ugh, it seems whenever i take a week or so off from brawl, I come back sucking hard. Not that it matter against you dunk, you always beat me regardless :/
GGs as always

Hey, would anyone here be interested in joining a small brawl tourney on another site? It's a team tourney most likely and we need a few more people. If you are, send me a pm. I'll direct you to the site if you're interested, thanks.

I'll play either of you.
Went ahead and entered your friend code in case Dunk wasn't going to take it. See ya online.

EDIT: ggs Casmat, sorry about the first few matches. Told you I was a bit out of shape, but you actually did really well considering you used Samus. that air whip has ridiculous range.

Anyone else up for a few matches?

GGs, that Falco is annoying as hell. I'm going to say that you are better than me by some amount... For some reason our matches were a little too roll oriented lol. BTW I wouldn't have ended the matches there, my wii just decides to turn off every once in a while... Also I don't really consider Samus all that gimped, but thanks anyway.

Edit: Wait, I did kill you at the end of that last one right? That's when my wii turned off..... when you were in mid-flight. Also lol at double post, I was going to post immediately after my wii turned off, but my internet was being gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)