Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Round 2 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
This round is for the loser's bracket only (people on the left side), deadline is next Monday at 9 PM PST.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Strangerdanger vs wolt
Zangy vs balthier88
Kite vs Ghandi1988
stalefish vs HotGarbage
orwell vs Thunderhorse
OmnifariousGrey vs Brawlex
mizuno vs Too_Hungry35
Deck Knight vs thekiller0703
3n3my vs Steelicks
Sam388 vs Shiny Crobat
mechadunsparce vs theduke
sandman vs The Raven
yoshi! vs theamericandream38
Phiddlesticks vs 0mastar
dak vs muramusaw8
calciphoce vs leafgreen386

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, StrangerDanger and I would fight. Good luck to everyone, I think these will be some good matches this round.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm sorry wolt, but i'm not going to lose. I had to forfeit R1, and there's no way i'm going to be knocked out until the end. Hit me up on AIM and we'll set up times.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent a PM to thekiller0703, but it looks like he hasn't been on since Monday, which worries me since I only have tonight and Monday because of a weekend trip.

damn wish i hadn't of gone to mexico when this started. hope we have another 1v1 standard tourney soon! good luck to everyone still in this.

confirming(2-0 if we are supposed to say by what) but we kept playing and he started kicking my ass. good games sandman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)