Too pwnage for a title~RMT

Hey everyone, and welcome to my team. The main problem for my team is its lack of any fire type moves.

My team at a glance

Jolteon@Salac Berry
Timid Nature
252 Spe, 252 Sp.A, 6 Hp
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Substitute
Baton Pass

Gotta love Jolteon. He outspeeds most leads that aren't scarfed, and can Sub to scout for moves. Hidden Power ice means dragons and groud types aren't safe, Baton pass can pass the sub (and a hopeful salac boost) and Thunderbolt is there for some STAB.

Gengar@Life Orb
Timid Nature
252 Spe, 252 Sp.A, 6 Hp
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Thunder Bolt
Focus Blast
Hypnosis

Gengar is my favourite pokemon, and has earned me many 6-0 sweeps. Hypnosis is sweet against nearly anything, Shadow hulrs out damage by the bucket load, Thunderbolt is there for type coverage and Focus Blast for pesky Rypheriors and Tyranitars (Not to mention hail stall teams). This thing is a beaut, being able to switch in on any of its 3 immunities.

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Lonely Nature
44Hp, 252 Atk, 214 Spe
Moves:
Leech Seed
Spore
Focus Punch
Substitute

My Sub Puncher. Poison heal means i heal 13% health when poisoned and not lose any, and means this thing can take status moves. Leech seed and toxic heal means that i heal all the health i lose when i make a sub, and focus punch hits alot very hard.

Milotic@Leftovers
Bold Nature
124 Hp, 252 Defence, 134 Sp.A
Moves:
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Recover.

A simple yet sound set. Some may think that having 3 sleep moves is overkill, but i find it extremely useful. Ice beam for those dragons (especially Garchomp) surf is for all fire pokemon, which it walls. Recover is there seeing Milotic needs to be able to take hits well, and Hypnosis is there for immobilizing foes.

Metagross@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Hp, 244 Atk, 12 Def
Moves:
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Earthquake
Explosion

Metagross is where all the bulky, massive attacks come from. he can explode on an outraging Garchomp, outspeed weakened foes with bullet punch, earthquake many things and mash things with meteor mash

Lucario@Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252 Attack, 252 Spe, 6 Hp
Moves:
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Close Combat
Crunch

Swords dance twice, and this beauty will OHKO anything other that Physics and Regirock with Close Combat, which can be taken out with Crunch (the physics, that is). Extremespeed will then possibly OHKO Garchomp, and is a pain in the neck for Swift Swim teams.

Anyway, this is my team, i hope you like it :pimp:

Just pointing something out...
4 of your pokemon are 2x weak to ground..
(horrible cause of earthquake being popular)
and 3 of your pokemon are 2x weak to fire..
might want to look into that.
it's up to you..
but I think replacing one of your guys with a charizard, adamant nature that belly drums + subs to get +6 attack +1 speed and activate its blaze for 150% fire damage, and teach him eq, as it would help you be more resistant to fire and ground moves..

Milotic walls all fire types, while all ground type moves are walled by gengar. Milotic can also take on many ground types. Milotic also handles the (Charizard)sub-drum-Salac set very well.

Milotic walls all fire types, while all ground type moves are walled by gengar. Milotic can also take on many ground types. Milotic also handles the (Charizard)sub-drum-Salac set very well.
I don't think you've been battling for very long. You can't rely on just one counter for your entire team, because more often than not it will already be dead and you'll get swept.

Jolteon's Sub has never been too useful for me. Especially since you have Breloom to Sub up on its own. Besides, you don't have to worry about your opponent breaking the Sub before you have a chance to switch. I'm not entirely sure about fast sub-passers in general, but I don't have much knowledge on it so ...

I run a modified Fake Tears set with Thunder Wave, great for crippling things on the switch. If you predict they're switching to a Ground type or a Volt Absorber/Motor Driver, Fake Tears and then you can stay in for HP Ice/Grass if you want. Anything else can be T-Waved and then you can switch out.

OhfuckIloveJolteon.

Just so you know, Jolteon 2HKOs Garchomp w/ HP Ice+252SpA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)