Infernape @ Life orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs:252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
Nature: Adament
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Fire Punch

This is the most origonal of the team my own creation its a anti-lead but with some twists. Close combat kills blissey and well mainly just normals in general, Fire puch for things like Bronzon Skarmory etc,now for F-punch and Shadow claw wich no one suspects Shadow Claw OHKO's Deoxys speed and some other psyics that switch in If your wondering if im up against deoxys they expect a switch but I dont they use SR,spikes and then they die.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 40 HP/216 HP/252 SPA
Nature: Modest
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power

Any thing to switch with the Pulses?

lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 140 Def/250 SPA/120 SPD
- surf
- Icebeam
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

Does anyone have a better option than toxic maybe Shadow ball or a HP?

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Steadfast
EVs:252 Attack/6 speed/252 SPA
Nature: Mild
- Dark Pulse
- HP IcE
- Close Combat
- Aura Sphere

I just dont where to go with him help please?

Shaymin @ Modest
Ability: Choice Specs
EVs: 6 HP/252 SPA/252 Speed
Nature: modest
- Seed Flare
- Pysicic
- HP fire
- Grass knot

I love this set its extremely powerfull but its move set is so shallow I had had a sweeper roserade but changed it to this was roserade better.

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 64 HP/252 Attack/194 speed
Nature: Jolly
- Earthquake
- Stone edge
- ice fang
- ice shard

PSysical Mamoswine mainly not much to say any better options than Ice fang?

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 40 HP/216 HP/252 SPA
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power

???
Please correct the EV's.

This team is basically made up of pokemon who sweep. Any wall would completely stop this team.

Infernape:
What? Why Shadow Claw..Obviously Deoxys-S OUT SPEEDS Infernape..especially when you're running Adamant Infernape, there's no way it can out speed Doexys-S.

Heatran:
I never liked Heatran having Dragon Pulse. I just don't know why, I will always switch into something that resists Salamence and other dragons..

Lapras:
I don't know much about Lapras, someone else can help you with her. :(

Lucario:
Take off Earthquake and add Dark Pulse. It needs that extra coverage against Cresselia and Gengar. And some others, like Alakazam. Also, take off Psychic for HP Ice, unless you're afraid of Weezing holding you up. lol!

Shaymin:
Perfect! I like HP Fire better because it destroys Forretress and other grass Pokemons. But if you want Ice, that's fine too. If you do decide to have HP Ice on Lucario, then add HP Fire to Shaymin's moveset.

Mamoswine:
Ugh..You want a Choice Banded Mamoswine? Then go for Jolly and enough speed to outspeed Adamant 279 Lucario's. So it will need 280 speed. 252 Attack and the rest that wasn't invested in speed into HP. You can run full speed / attack Mamoswine, but I don't see why. ;x

on Heatran 40 HP/216 Speed sorry

Let me explain Infernape again okay they expect me to swich becuase its deoxys and they expect me to think theyll use psysic (spelling I know cant spell it) but I dont and they use SR or spikes or whatever I dont expect to outspeed it. Its the only set I know I like so yeah

oh and Chen first off sweeping more my style I prefer a powerful sweep than stalling and the big wall blisseys not problem with Lucario and Infernape,Cressilia,well actually ive never seen one,Heatran = mamoswine

Thanks Ruagi for your help

You state that Nape is running Fire Punch for Skarmory and Bronzong. Why not make the set a mixed set and run Flamethrower? It will do more damage to Skarmory and other steel tpyes who traditionaly have better defense then special defense.

If you end up making the changes above, you'd be safe going with a SD set on Lucario. It would provide much needed power to this team which is leaning towards the special side.

Heatran's set is a little wierd. Could you explain why you are using each of the moves listed? Also, why Lapras? If it's to absorb water attacks, Vaporeon would be much better at that job. It also makes a good counter for Gyarados.

The only other problem I see is a 3x weakness to ground type attacks, which just so happens to be one of the most common attacking types out there. You may want to patch that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)