The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So I completely Re-vamped my entire thread. I hope you all like it. I will be adding 2 new pokes in a day or so. =)

hi supe you cmt for my chimchar a time ago... if you like to trade just send me a pm ^^
Not interested in it anymore. sorry.
cmt

Rotom lvl 23 @ Choice Specs (OT)
Timid - Levitate
Hatched at Jubilife TV
26|14|30|30|30|30 HP Fight 70
EV Spread:
6HP|252SpAtk|252Speed
-Trick
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power

It's an electric kung fu scrotom from beyond the grave! Pretty self explanatory.

***NEW***

Rotom lvl 45 @ Leftovers
(OT)
Bold - Levitate
Hatched at Jubilife TV
31|3|31|30|29|30
EV Spread:
252HP|252Def|6SpAtk
-Will-O-Wisp
-Thunderbolt
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Maybe one day the new forms will be usable over wifi? Either way, this guy can destroy that stupid emo bird flying around all over new UU.
Nothing at the moment.

Plz cml for

GALLADE
Nature: Adamant Ability: Steadfast Gender: Male (OT)
Hatched at Fight Area
IVs: 31|30|31|5|29|31
Movesets:
UT: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch

I would prefer an UT version if we work out a trade.

Supe

I didn't see anything I need. Would you be willing to EV train it for the anti-lead set for me? I'll let you keep a copy of it if you do.

Supe- I can do that. Is there a certain time you want it done by?? Im leaving for a wek long cruise this friday.

And I can trade now if you can. Wow. we live really close. lol.

I see you logged off. Just shoot me a PM asap if you would like me to Ev train for you.

Supe

Hello, do I have anything of interest for your Donphan Supe?
Ravaged path jolly bellyzard! I love that it's bred in D/P!

Supe- I can do that. Is there a certain time you want it done by?? Im leaving for a wek long cruise this friday.

And I can trade now if you can. Wow. we live really close. lol.

I see you logged off. Just shoot me a PM asap if you would like me to Ev train for you.
I seem to have lost my baby with ice punch on it. gimme a few mins to transfer and tutor it.

Interested in the Donphan and the Calm Empoleon, CML
Sorry, nothing at the moment. Your thread was a bit hard to read. where did the pokes in brown text come from?

Supe

I am glad somebody else likes it. If you are free to trade, I will open up an invitation for you then.
I see you on, but I need to go pick up an elephant. I'll be right there!

Sry. im coming now.
Okay, so the spread I want is: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe

I see that you're going on vacation. I'll let you tell me when you will have it finished.

Im almost done Eving and wanted to know if you wnated me to evolve it all the way and if you wanted me to give it the anti-lead moveset or with the moves you traded it to me with. Just PM me or post here.

And I definitely wont let it forget those two. I promise. lol.

Supe

CMT for Deoxys and Dialga Please
Where are the pokes you bred/SR'ed yourself? Is Gyarados the only one?

Im almost done Eving and wanted to know if you wnated me to evolve it all the way and if you wanted me to give it the anti-lead moveset or with the moves you traded it to me with. Just PM me or post here.

And I definitely wont let it forget those two. I promise. lol.
Cool! You're going faster than I thought. You don't have to worry about the moveset or leveling him. I can take care of that. I will need to do an IV battle with you though just to make sure the EV's are right. And just let me know when you're done. Also, will you be needing your Quagsire back or is it just fodder that I can release?

Cool! You're going faster than I thought. You don't have to worry about the moveset or leveling him. I can take care of that. I will need to do an IV battle with you though just to make sure the EV's are right. And just let me know when you're done. Also, will you be needing your Quagsire back or is it just fodder that I can release?
You can release it. And Im done now. Im pretty sure I did it right. Just lmk when you want to do the Iv battle.

Supe

Yeah Pretty much
Sorry not interested.

cmt for sunflora
How about Miltonic's Calm Blissey? Is it EV trained?

You can release it. And Im done now. Im pretty sure I did it right. Just lmk when you want to do the Iv battle.
Send me a PM or something next time you see me on so we can trade back.

Yo supe, cmt for your calm empoleon, impish haryiama, and the hp fighting rotom
I like your Poliwrath and Impish Scizor. Is the Scizor trained? And what ability does it have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)