The Late Night Tournament: Season Finals [Won by Duskie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks to everyone who played! We'll be back upon the conclusion of weekly Smogon Tours.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just wanna give a shout out to my boy TAY for being the fearless leader through the entire thing (even that one time he made that little boo boo)

Shout out to ToF and Earthworm for their help hosting, coordinating and ideas.

Shout out to the 8 that got into the finals showdown. I didn't see any of the games but they sounded fun.

Shout out to all the bitches and hoes that I made fun of during the nights. Hope you all had a good time. None of you take it personally (except you HEC, you'll always be my "special girl")

And shout out to all that played and kept this thing rolling. I'd just like to say it was tons of fun hosting and having a good time with all of you. Again as TAY said, this isn't the end, more just a break 'till a lot of our other tournament stuff winds down.

Hope to see you all back and roaring for more. Maybe we can get to 64 people one night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)