Billy Mays, 50, found dead in his home.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Billy Mays' death is definitely a shocker to me, probably almost as shocking as Michael Jackson' death.

All this celebrity death is too coincidental to be.......coincidental.
I hope that was a joke. Famous people are still people and are susceptible to death. Why people find this odd I will never know.

MJ was 50 too... theres some kind of conspiracy going on
Except MJ was taking a shitload of pain pills which is what caused his heart attack. So Mays dying at 50 is nothing more than coincidence. Besides it isn't like they were shot. Both died of natural causes.

OMG Farrah died at 62! 62 - 12 is 50. 12 must be the number of celebrities that will die this month!!!

This is almost as upsetting as Michael Jackson's death is to me. Who will sell me OxyClean and whatnot now?

I'm going to go out and buy a Slider Station in memory of Billy Mays. RIP

I thought my sister was trolling me when she called to tell me. But she never trolls. God damn... ;_;

Wow....
This actually bothers me alot more than MJ's death. Maybe it's because he was actually still working and doing his job and being successful. It just seems kinda unreal; I just saw an episode of pitchmen and just saw him on the tonight show. Billy Mays actually seemed like a pretty cool guy too. man....

RIP Billy.

Dude what a week. 4 celebs gone in the matter of a measly 3 days. It's like you can almost expect another one to kick the bucket before the month is over.

Gotta admit I'm gonna miss the guy shouting about products he REALLY wants me to buy. Hooker-beating Vince just doesn't add up with his silly shamwow.

This is so bad. I wondor if all those cleaning products he advertised will get a new guy, or if they'll keep using the old ones for a while.
I bet the shamwow guy is laughing his head off now.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whoa, I actually liked Billy Mays. He was a clever business man.

I call conspiracy that the Sham-Wow guy had something to do with it. Got his cronies on the outside to clap Billy Mays

joshe

the best
Rest in peace Billy Mays. You will be remembered as one of the best pitchmen all of us have ever seen.

We'll miss you :(

Whoa, I actually liked Billy Mays. He was a clever business man.

I call conspiracy that the Sham-Wow guy had something to do with it. Got his cronies on the outside to clap Billy Mays
Dude, right as I saw the news of him dying, one of his commerciels comes on. Then as soon as I see this post, one of the shamwows commerceils comes on.
In all honesty, I highly doubt that the shamwow guy had anything to do with it. But as I said, he's probably laughing his ass off now, he'll be on top of the advertising industiry.

RIP Billy Mays!

This made me a lot more sad than Michael. Billy Mays was right on Chuck Norris's level to me, like one of my heros, seriously. I loved watching Pitchmen. I wonder what they'll do with the show now. RIP Billy Mays, the man that could sell you anything, even if it was unnecessary and you already had 12 of them.

I think that pitchmen will end and theyll reshoot his commercials.

In pitchmen they showed him being friends with the guy who puts all those commercials on, and I think out of respect he has to take all of them off the air.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well after the Sham-wow guys little hooker incident (lol) I doubt he'll be pitching much for a while either.

Someone on YouTube has to make a tribute to this guy. After all the spoofs been given to us its the least he deserves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)