The Only Successful Team I've Ever Made is Based on a Penguin [OU]

I'VE UPDATED THE TEAM. YOU CAN SKIP DOWN TO THE TEAM. ALL CHANGES WILL BE IN PURPLE.

I'm TERRIBLE at building teams. I'm an ok battler, but I suck at making teams. I always used to steal teams from this forum and use them. lol. But then one day, I read a warstory featuring a SubPetaya Empoleon. I thought it was such an awesome sweeper that I decided to try my hand at building my own team again. When I was done, it worked better than any of my other teams. Even better than some teams that I've 'borrowed.' After continuous battling and team tweaking, I had a good solid team that got me a rating of high 1400's, almost 1500. But then I went and tried to make other teams that really lowered my rating.

Now I'm trying to raise this rating with my good ol' Empoleon team. I think it's pretty good but I'm losing more than I'd like to. I have some big holes in the team and some times to get rid of specific threats, I have to play very risky or lose the game. I'd rather have a more stable team then have to use an unstble strategy that doesn't always work.

The OLD Building Process
I started off with Empoleon as the intended focus.

The analysis says he works best with Toxic Spikes. I built a team around this and it failed really bad. So I disregarded that option.

Next, I wanted Sandstorm support since I know passive damage helps Empoleon sweep and Empoleon itself is immune to Sandstorm. I wasn't willing to focus the team on setting up Spikes just cause I'm not so good at that strategy. (I'd try it if enough people recommend it but I've never really been successful building a team with Spikes and I didn't just want to slap Skarm or Forrey onto the team.) Well, Hippowdon wasn't really appealing so I opted for Tyranitar. In order to help with Emp's Blissey weakness, I went with the CB version.

What I didn't like right here was that Emp and TTar share common weakness and resistances. I needed something that could come in on Ground and Fighting attacks. I originally tried out Gyarados and Salamence but they weren't cutting it for me. My team was Infernape weak and Infernape can sometimes beat both Salamence and Gyarados. So I went with another dragon that is pretty much a 100% Infernape counter, Latias.

I didn't know what type of set I'd run yet so I originally tried out Specs, CM, and Life Orb versions. None of these sets were really working for me because although I could force Infernape out, all of these sets welcome opposing Pursuiters or other sweepers to set up. I was still Infernape weak because my team couldn't handle Infernape with Latias. I needed Latias to live for as long as possible and I wanted her to support Emp so I decided to use the Dual Screen version.

After playing around with Dual Screen support, I knew this was the way to go. It was way easier to switch Emp in and start to set up sealing the match with Dual Screens. I wanted another sweeper who could strike early on who also benefited from the Screens. Gyarados can survive Emps Torrent +1 Surf so it had to be something that could fool Gyarados into coming out. The sweeper also had to be an 'early game' sweeper who could get a kill or two. I searched the analyses for someone who could do this and came across Infernape. Because it had to take on Gyarados, I needed Stone Edge meaning I needed physical Ape. I used Life Orb with 4 attacks but I'm currently trying Swords Dance set.

Infernape helps spread damage around and causes havoc for teams. I need to know all 6 of the opposing Pokemon before throwing out Emp cause Emp only gets one shot to set up and if they have something like Starmie, Blissey, or Gyarados left unveiled, I'm screwed. Infernape helps with spreading damage to Gyara and Starmie and if I play correctly, I can force them to sac Bliss to Nape.

Anyway, I pretty much had my team except I was still trying out leads and the 6th slot. I decided Scizor would help the team by doing the ncessary scouting and helping with my Celebi and Starmie weakness. U-turning into Emp is awesome.

Now for the lead. We all know how important leads are today. Finding the right one is really important and for this team, Stealth Rock was a must. Since no one else had it and I didn't want to give it my sweeping Ape or CBTar, I needed a lead who could use it. I originally had Metagross here but he amplified my Ground and Fire weaknesses. Ground and Fire, a water type sounds good. However, I don't have any Elec resistances and I need Stealth Rock, something Water types aren't known for ... or are they?

So there's the team.

So the goal of this team is to set up for Empoleon. To do this, I have to set up stealth rock and uncover all 6 of the opposing Pokemon. Once I learn of all 6, I need to take care of any Starmies, Celebis, Blisseys, Tentacruel, Choice Scarfed Pokes, Bulky Waters and preferably Lucario and Scizor. With Dual Screens, Infernape, Scizor, and Tyranitar try to accomplish this while switching to Latias and Swampert for necessary stalling, screens, or Roaring. Empoleon is deployed once all the above threats are gone and that's usually good game.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
---

Lead Swampert. The EVs are from the analysis for the MixPert set but I can't help but feel they aren't necessarily suited for a lead. Oh well, I like getting them OHKO's on Salamence. I recently replaced Surf with Roar. I feel as though Roar is necessary because I have been screwed over by Baton Pass teams and other threats that I could've used Roar on. Roar also helps me uncover more of the opponent's team, a necessary strategy to a successful Emp sweep. I do miss STAB water but Ice Beam fills the role alright. Since I don't have Protect or a Ghost on my team Exploding Metagross' really hurt but Azelf is met with a switch to CBTar. Aerodactly is 2HKO'd by Ice Beam, Lead Infernape is met by Latias and usually anything else allows Swampert to stay in and get Rocks up.

I chose Swampert over any other lead because he has the bulk and typing my team needs. I needed to handle fighting, fire, and elec attacks better and he can take fire and elec well (lol) but he can only handle nonSTAB fighting. Good enough for me. I also needed Roar and having it on the lead allows me to stop stat up or trapping shaningans before they start. He's been working well so far but I'm up for suggestions on this guy as a whole.

Latias (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 HP/252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

---

The team originally had a Dual Screen Latias set here but everyone suggested against it so I tried another set. I tried a CM set for a little bit but I didn't like it along with the other changes I made (DDTar) and it also made me even more Bliss weak. This set isn't really a team player but it does help revenge some slower threats and really helps with the Bulky Water type problem. That's why I use Thunderbolt over Dragon Pulse. The set helps Empoleon just by softening up Pokemon or taking out threats altogether. Trick cripples Blissey who can be hell for this team but besides that Latias helps with my Infernape and Bulky Water weakness.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Levitate
40 Atk/252 Spd/218 SpAtk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
-Explosion
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

I used to have Infernape here but I was recommended to use Gengar in this spot and so far Gengar has been an acceptable replacement. Infernape did more damage early game but didn't really support the team defensively and as odd as it might sound, Gengar does. I have so many ground and fighting weaknesses that I can easily switch Gengar in during any stage of the game. I was told that 40 Atk EVs would allow for a OHKO on Blissey with Explosion but I know this isn't true. However, I don't know what EVs allow for this but this EV spread does allow for a KO on Blissey if she switches into Stealth Rock and Focus Blast, and then I Explode so I've kept it up until now.

Gengar has been a great addition since most people, for whatever reason, don't expect Thunderbolt and therefore don't switch out their bulkywaters. Blissey is handeled by Explosion, and Dragons that don't have a Scarf or a Speed boost can be revenge killed by this guy if they've taken some damage already. But the best part of using Gengar is how he and Empoleon work so well together thanks to all the enemy Scizors. Scizor will always come in on this guy and either Bullet Punch or Pursuit, allowing Empoleon to come in unthreatened and set up. Late game Gengar / Empoleon plays is how I've won most of my matches that have included opposing CB Scizor. Gengar also gives me a switch into Luke's SD, CC, and a way to revenge kill him.

Tyranitar (M) @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch

---

I originally had a CBTar here but that's been changed to a DDTar. It was recommended to go with the Dual Screens but I've tried it with and with out screens and it still works without them. DDTar gives me another set up sweeper, something that I like to have. Sandstream helps Emp sweep and I get it up early against Azelf leads. Dragon Dance Tyranitar helps me soften up the enemy team early on while giving me a switch in into special sweepers. With Dragon Dance, I've swept whole teams without Empoleon. Bab. Berry allows me to stop Scizor ... this might seem detremental to my overall strategy but I'd rather eliminate Scizor instead of trying to setup on him. It also gives me a revenge killer for a +2 Scizor. Stone Edge and Crunch gives me better coverage over Ground + STAB.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/4 Def/4 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
---
The one Pokemon whose EV spread I actually changed. I moved 4 speed EVs and put them into Def. Why would I make him slower by 1 point? Well, if the battle ever comes to Scizor vs Scizor, I'll be the last one to move, meaning I can counter whatever they U-turn to (assuming they U-turn as well) or if we both use Superpower, I'll be the victor thanks to them experiencing the Def drop first. Anyway, Scizor helps greatly with two Pokemon who used to give my team a lot of trouble, Celebi and Scizor. U-turn can take care of both of them, if for some reason Celebi stays in without Reflect or HP Fire, and Starmie gets to experience the "U-turn or Pursuit?" situation. I've considered taking out Infernape and using a Swords Dance Scizor but I'd rather use a CB Scizor to take advantage of U-turn. U-turn lets me scout moves and Pokemon, again, this is necessary before sending out Empoleon.

Empoleon (M) @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 12 HP/12 Def/232 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Agility
- Substitute
- Surf
- Ice Beam
---
The star of the show. Empoleon is great. After the other members of the team get done with the opponents team, all of their squishy special-attack-taking walls should be down and Empoleon should have the floor. The great thing about this guy is that so many people are unprepared for him. Well anyway, I use the typical EV spread and move set. I use Ice Beam over Grass Knot because I'd rather be able to take on Dragons than Bulky Waters. Bulky Waters are easier to take on than Dragons so I don't mind if their Dragon lives until the end. Empoleon's +1 SAtk, +2Spe, and Torrent Boosted Surfs are hard to live through.

Well that's my team. All comments are welcomed!

The thing with Flare Blitz over Fire Punch is you aren't missing any important OHKO's, says the analysis. Anyway..

Latias, if you don't use Wish enough, you could put in Safeguard or even Draco Meteor. Safeguard goes more with the support, so your switch ins (who are mostly physical) won't get burned, paralyzed, ect. Draco Meteor can help put a dent in whatever you need if you don't want to switch out right a way. You could add SpA EV's, but its not mandatory as it doesn't have to be doing huge damage.

Again with Ape, if you don't like the damage he takes, use Fire Punch. If you don't feel like you're using SD enough (you didn't say, but I didn't on my Ape) you can opt for U-Turn over Swords Dance. It just adds a little versatility and lets you safely switch out a Latias while doing decent damage. Mach Punch is always fun as well, and serves as a good check for Lucario.

Everything thing else looks good. I personally hate Empoleon, but that's just because I've never used him and he always rapes me lol. But he fits in well with your team :D

Keep your Latias alive! Without him, a MixApe could mess you up. You may want to keep Wish (contradicting what I said above lol) but idk if you have had problems before. But remember, Latias' Surf only does 67.92% - 79.86% Again, a reason why Mach Punch is a good idea on your Ape.

A SD Lucario can also be a problem. After he dances, Swampert is your safest check, though he's not "Safe." With CC, ES and Crunch, he can tear you apart. Without Crunch, Latias only does 35.59% - 41.99% with Surf so he's not so safe to stay in.

I'd say a DD Gyrados would be a good fit, but that brings 3 water types on your team. I don't have a great suggestion at the moment, so I'll leave that up to you and the other great minds of Smogon:D Though in my opinion, I'd drop Tyranitar for a sweeper that can handle Luke and Ape.
Well, good luck, I hope I helped, and I hope I don't face you because this team's good!

I felt a need to rate this team for reasons I cannot fully explain...

Anyway, this team is really solid, but one change I would suggest is changing latias's set from dual screens to a more defensive variant. As you said yourself dual screens aren't essential to this team's operating, and if latias dies (with a weakness to pursuit this will happen a lot) you get run over by any infernape with mach punch or vacuum wave backed up by swords dance and nasty plot respectively. With a more defensive latias you have a longer lifespan, and you can still run reflect to help with that nasty pursuit weakness.

Yeah, like rg said above me, I think that Mach Punch would be ideal because without it, SD Luke rapes this team. It doesn't have a hard time setting up either; it can come in on a base 40 power 4x resisted Pursuit, SD on the switch, and raperize from there. So yeah, Mach Punch.

Yeah, like rg said above me, I think that Mach Punch would be ideal because without it, SD Luke rapes this team. It doesn't have a hard time setting up either; it can come in on a base 40 power 4x resisted Pursuit, SD on the switch, and raperize from there. So yeah, Mach Punch.
Yeah, I'll look into more Luke counters. What would you drop for Mach Punch? I don't want to drop Swords Dance because that allows me to beat bulky waters and they can be troublesome for Empoleon.

I felt a need to rate this team for reasons I cannot fully explain...

Anyway, this team is really solid, but one change I would suggest is changing latias's set from dual screens to a more defensive variant. As you said yourself dual screens aren't essential to this team's operating, and if latias dies (with a weakness to pursuit this will happen a lot) you get run over by any infernape with mach punch or vacuum wave backed up by swords dance and nasty plot respectively. With a more defensive latias you have a longer lifespan, and you can still run reflect to help with that nasty pursuit weakness.
If Infernape stays in on my Latias it'll lose. With Screens up, I can alternate between Surfs and a Wish and I'll come out with most of my HP. My Latias has never been beat by Infernape unless it was by a Mach Punch when she was on her knees. Thanks though!

Oh, and Reflect allows me to survive even TTar's Pursuit.

The thing with Flare Blitz over Fire Punch is you aren't missing any important OHKO's, says the analysis. Anyway..

Latias, if you don't use Wish enough, you could put in Safeguard or even Draco Meteor. Safeguard goes more with the support, so your switch ins (who are mostly physical) won't get burned, paralyzed, ect. Draco Meteor can help put a dent in whatever you need if you don't want to switch out right a way. You could add SpA EV's, but its not mandatory as it doesn't have to be doing huge damage.

Again with Ape, if you don't like the damage he takes, use Fire Punch. If you don't feel like you're using SD enough (you didn't say, but I didn't on my Ape) you can opt for U-Turn over Swords Dance. It just adds a little versatility and lets you safely switch out a Latias while doing decent damage. Mach Punch is always fun as well, and serves as a good check for Lucario.

Everything thing else looks good. I personally hate Empoleon, but that's just because I've never used him and he always rapes me lol. But he fits in well with your team :D

Keep your Latias alive! Without him, a MixApe could mess you up. You may want to keep Wish (contradicting what I said above lol) but idk if you have had problems before. But remember, Latias' Surf only does 67.92% - 79.86% Again, a reason why Mach Punch is a good idea on your Ape.

A SD Lucario can also be a problem. After he dances, Swampert is your safest check, though he's not "Safe." With CC, ES and Crunch, he can tear you apart. Without Crunch, Latias only does 35.59% - 41.99% with Surf so he's not so safe to stay in.

I'd say a DD Gyrados would be a good fit, but that brings 3 water types on your team. I don't have a great suggestion at the moment, so I'll leave that up to you and the other great minds of Smogon:D Though in my opinion, I'd drop Tyranitar for a sweeper that can handle Luke and Ape.
Well, good luck, I hope I helped, and I hope I don't face you because this team's good!
Great rate man! Thanks. Safeguard is an option that seems really viable, especially since Status is a plague to my team.

I've been able to use Swords Dance effectively about 50% of the time I use the Infernape in a battle. The only times I haven't used it effectively, I say effectively because I always SD as they switch, is when their switch forces me out (Starmie, Heatran, Azelf).

Mach Punch is definitly something worth looking into since SD Luke does usually mean gg. He comes in on Pursuit, takes a bit from that and SR, then proceeds to kill about 2-3 of my Pokemon before getting Bullet Punch'd by Scizor ... and that's the best case scenario.

You should try out Emp. He rocks! t(*-*t) <-- thumbs up lol

I'll look into more Luke counters, thanks!

If Infernape stays in on my Latias it'll lose. With Screens up, I can alternate between Surfs and a Wish and I'll come out with most of my HP. My Latias has never been beat by Infernape unless it was by a Mach Punch when she was on her knees. Thanks though!

Oh, and Reflect allows me to survive even TTar's Pursuit.
When I suggested you use a more defensive latias I meant so that it lives longer against other (non-infernape) pokemon it might switch into. I know it's pretty much a 100% counter to infernape. I was just suggesting this so that latias sticks around for longer since she is pretty essential to your team. This is really more of a suggestion though, as it could work either way.

Oh, my bad. lol >_>

Hmmm, I'll try it, but I'm skeptical about it.

Looking over it, I'm thinking of replacing Latias with Gyarados. As long as Ape doesn't use Nasty Plot, Gyara counters it and most Luke don't have Stone Edge. Thoughts?

If we look at Empoleons counters we see that apart from blissey they are dependent on what the second move of choice is, either ice beam or Grass Knot. The former takes out Celebi, but loses to vaporeon, Gyarados and Suicune as well as others, the latter beats what the former loses to but also loses to bulky grasses and dragons.

From what i can see of this team i feel it is much better equipped to taking out the latter group of counters, therefore Grass Knot is the preffered choice. Between Scizor and TTar you counter/check the likes of Latias and Celebi as well as putting big dents in Vaporeon. Scizor with bullet punch also checks Mence, which can to some extent counter your Penguin.

Now the only thing that really counters Empoleon by the time it tries to sweep should be a Vaporeon and even that should be sufficiently weakened by Scizor and TTar. As you say yourself Infernape is the weak link of this team and i think i have an appropriate replacement.

A gengar, although weak to Sandstorm seems like a good replacement. Gengar has key immunities to Ground and crucially Fighting that will certainly help this team. Gengar with a LO can take out some of the counters to Empoleon you dont have entirely covered. Blissey is beaten with a well timed explosion and cause serious damage can be dealt to Vaporeon with Tbolt. If gengar is killed by its nemesis Scizor with either Bullet Punch or Pursuit then that provides a perfect set up oppurtunity for Empoleon.

With this change dual screens arent really doing a lot so i suggest you either replace that with another latias set or change TTar to a dragon dancer and give it a babiri berry. TTar makes an excellent sweeper and it can really rip it up, especially with screen support.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Quick suggestion:

The 52 SAtk EVs were back when Garchomp was OU in order to OHKO it with Ice Beam. Now that it's not, you can move those EVs to HP and Def and if you want, shift the remaining 4 to Atk.

Yeah I agree with some of the advice above. You're using dual screen for what, nothing it seems. Nothing is taking advantage of it other than Empoleon I guess, but what is taking out its counters? I guess Tyranitar can remove it with Pursuit, but what if it stays in, you just wasted a few turns and are probably now poisoned due to Toxic.

DDTar fits perfectly as something that meets your needs without relying on "do I Pursuit or Crunch here." Also lets you abuse dual screens to the fullest, considering the only fighters you really have to worry about are Lucario and Infernape, all outsped after a Dragon Dance. Crunch and Stone Edge should be more than enough coverage, and adding Fire Punch covers mostly everything else. Babiri provides a way to deal with Bullet Punch Scizor, though Leftovers is good enough as well.

Also note that as of now you are terribly Lucario weak (and Gyarados weak for that matter). After a Swords Dance, you lose unless Empoleon is behind a Substitute or has an Agility up. In a similar manner, Gyarados after a Dragon Dance can proceed to beat you down quite hard. You're Infernape is good as of now, but consider Mach Punch over Close Combat so that Lucario doesn't ruin your fun.

Thats basically all, good luck.

Hmmmm a lot of good things have already been said, but I think I can contribute a little.

First off, you are immensely Gyarados and Lucario weak, and those two often come together. Mach Punch on Infernape is an easy fix for that problem. As for Gyarados, that will take a substitution. I'm going to agree with the general consensus that Dual Screen is not really doing much to advance your strategy of an Empoleon sweep. I'm going to suggest that you replace Latias with a Starmie. However, your team doesn't really benefit at all from Rapid Spin, so I would suggest an offensively oriented Starmie with the usual Rapid Spinner EVs.

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Timid
EVs: 136 HP, 156 Def, 216 Spe
-Hydro Pump
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Recover

This way you still effectively counter Gyarados, and you can pack a punch against the usual pursuiters (176 HP, 0 SpDef Ttar is 2hkoed by Hydro Pump). You also retain the ability to counter stuff like Infernape and Heatran. Or you could retain the ability to set up Reflect with this Starmie.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 240 Def, 16 Spe
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Reflect
-Recover

Both are great options that you should definitely test out.

As for the rest of your team, I think that both CBtar and CBScizor is overkill. Like many have suggested, Tyranitar is the one that you should change. While DDBabiri Tyranitar will help you remove Scizor, it is not really a paramount threat since Empoleon should still survive a Bullet Punch after it is done setting up. However, Empoleon is definitely not getting past Blissey. Therefore, I think a great addition to this team would be a Tyraniboah. If Blissey decides to show itself when you bring out Empoleon, you now have a perfect switch into Tyranitar to set-up a substitute. Blissey may even stay in to scout with Protect, which not only gives you a free turn but also a free Focus Punch.

I would also keep Ice Beam on Empoleon since you will sweep much more of the time with that combo than Surf+Grass Knot.

Anyway, I hope I was worth the PM! Good luck!

Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I'll be trying out everyone's advice. Taking out Latias and changing Tar to a DD version seems like some changes I'll be trying out first. I'm going to miss the double Pursuiters though. lol

Hmmmm a lot of good things have already been said, but I think I can contribute a little.

First off, you are immensely Gyarados and Lucario weak, and those two often come together. Mach Punch on Infernape is an easy fix for that problem. As for Gyarados, that will take a substitution. I'm going to agree with the general consensus that Dual Screen is not really doing much to advance your strategy of an Empoleon sweep. I'm going to suggest that you replace Latias with a Starmie. However, your team doesn't really benefit at all from Rapid Spin, so I would suggest an offensively oriented Starmie with the usual Rapid Spinner EVs.

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Timid
EVs: 136 HP, 156 Def, 216 Spe
-Hydro Pump
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Recover

This way you still effectively counter Gyarados, and you can pack a punch against the usual pursuiters (176 HP, 0 SpDef Ttar is 2hkoed by Hydro Pump). You also retain the ability to counter stuff like Infernape and Heatran. Or you could retain the ability to set up Reflect with this Starmie.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 240 Def, 16 Spe
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Reflect
-Recover

Both are great options that you should definitely test out.

As for the rest of your team, I think that both CBtar and CBScizor is overkill. Like many have suggested, Tyranitar is the one that you should change. While DDBabiri Tyranitar will help you remove Scizor, it is not really a paramount threat since Empoleon should still survive a Bullet Punch after it is done setting up. However, Empoleon is definitely not getting past Blissey. Therefore, I think a great addition to this team would be a Tyraniboah. If Blissey decides to show itself when you bring out Empoleon, you now have a perfect switch into Tyranitar to set-up a substitute. Blissey may even stay in to scout with Protect, which not only gives you a free turn but also a free Focus Punch.

I would also keep Ice Beam on Empoleon since you will sweep much more of the time with that combo than Surf+Grass Knot.

Anyway, I hope I was worth the PM! Good luck!
Definitely worth the PM. Thanks! That offensive Starmie over Latias seems like something worth trying. Tyraniboah seems like a possible option. I'll try it. Seems like a better idea if I keep the Dual Screens though.

Not much of a rate but i dont think its fair to criticise the Gengar spread especially when it says in the analysis that after SR it OHKO's the standard Blissey. Perhaps its not the standard Blissey you are exploding on.

40 Attack EVs and a Hasty nature (92 Attack EVs when using Timid nature) are recommended when using Explosion, allowing Gengar to OHKO standard Blissey after Stealth Rock.
Also you've tried to appease all the changes. This is a mistake as each change is contextual. The changes me and ToF both suggested ie. Babiri TTar was dependent on you keeping the dual screens.

I wonder if you tried the two in tandem, were they succesful?

The reason i put mistake in italics is because it is probably not a mistake and may actually work well if not better, regardless i am still intrigued at what your response to the question above will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)