Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

don't worry aero zeppelin you're not alone
I love that song! :D

Rotten Apple - Alice in Chains

Playing Jar of Flies again and if you haven't check out my Alice in Chains album reviews for Facelift, Dirt, and Jar of Flies. I still have Sap, Tripod, and the new Black Gives Way to Blue albums to review.

Retro Physical - Lady Gaga

It's actually an unreleased track, and the only version of this song available is first verse -> chorus then it gets off (live recording) but someone was nice enough to make a decent loop of it. She really needs to release a full studio version of this song, it's awesome.

Pavement - Father to a Sister of Thought

Finally finished the Pavement Discography, don't know why I finished with Wowee Zowee that's just how it worked out.

Nutshell - Alice in Chains (William Duvall on vocals)

I am really sick of all hate Duvall is getting. William Duvall is a great singer yeah he is not Layne no one can ever fill Layne's shoes, but damn it Duvall is trying and he is a great singer.

Say Hello 2 Heaven - Temple of the Dog

Beautiful song right here. Temple of the Dog was a one off thing as a tribute to Andrew Wood. Rest in Peace Andrew Wood.

Pavement - Two States

like Llama, I'm goin through the Pavement discography.

I think Slanted and Enchanted is the last one I need to get through.

Lick and a Promise - Aerosmith

I use to dislike this song but it has grown on me. Also to those who care I've revamped my Rocks album review if you want to check it out.

Heaven and Hell - Rock and Roll Angel

surprises you with a major key hook, then when Dio starts singing you get pummeled by the demonic chugging riff

The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun

checkin them out.. arent anything special so I wont probably listen to them... I am just listening to the recs I get on rym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)