Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Chains - Your Decision

Sounds like something that would have been on Sap or Jar of Flies. I love the new album I'm impressed how they were able to keep their signature sound.

Alice in Chains - I Can't Remember

Smogon's Biggest AIC fan here. I am going to do a bit of remastering to my old AIC album reviews because I feel I was rushed doing them.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
frank turner - the road

man i really hate self-righteous "hey im always on the road" dicks like frank turner but he does have a good voice and this is a catchy tune

Alice in Chains - Black Gives Way to Blue

Shortest song on the album is the title track. Seriously this has to be the best album where a band had to get a new singer. Very pleased with how this album turned out.

Black Sabbath - Supernaut

Bill Ward riding the cymbals through almost this whole song is probably what makes it for me, I mean the riff is really driving, but... Bill Ward just knows what he's doing. He isn't anywhere near the technical skill of most of today's metal drummers, but he knows how to insert drums into a track so that they perfectly compliment the guitars

Ethereal by High on Fire

Just picked these guys up, and now I can't get this song out of my head. Sludge/Stoner/Heavy. Apparently they have the same singer as Sleep, no wonder I like them.

Alice in Chains - Take Her Out

I really love the new album and I am currently working hard on an album review for Black Gives Way to Blue. This will not be rushed work either I am taking my time on this and I'm going to try and be as detailed as possible.

Supertramp - School

Supertramp is awesome. It's progressive rock, more accurately awesome progressive rock. Their music just guides you through a series of twists and turns, accompanied by their signature Wurlitzer electric piano, their music is just a blast to lay down and hum along to. I really, REALLY reccommend you give them a shot. Some good songs are Goodbye Stranger, Breakfast in America, Dreamer, and From Now On.

School starts out with about 45 seconds of wistful harmonica playing, but after that the weird alternate psychedelic-to-rock and back craziness starts coming out. Just sit down, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)