Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

i love knopfler's singing on this track, he usually sounds really tired and chill, which I do love, but whenever he changes up the difference is noticeable, and he sounds tickled to be singing here

Into the Mirror - Minus the Bear

wow...
I take it it's good then?

I haven't heard it yet but... any MTB is good MTB.

BTBAM - Foam Born, Pt. B: The Decade of Statues

God, I can't believe I missing out on another concert because I'm not 21+. BTBAM + Cynic, sigh.
Man, that really sucks. I'm only 16 and I still got to see BTBAM, first time I heard Obfuscation. That was sick.

anywho.

That Boy That Girl - Hadouken!

Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Iron Maiden.

Kicks off awesome, gets scary in the middle and proceeds to still rock.
In general I love the album Powerslave, the Rime of the Ancient Mariner is my favorite song off of one of my favorite albums.

Slayer - Expendable Youth

Seasons in the Abyss is another one of my favorite metal albums. Some awesome stuff in metal came out in 1990 such as Painkiller, Rust in Peace, and of course Seasons in the Abyss. Some not so awesome stuff though would be Iron Maiden's album that year No Prayer for the Dying.

copy haho - pulling push ups

this is fantastic, it's like los campesinos meets thermals and it's totally frantic. doesn't quite capture all the talking quickly in british accents jumping around that makes the former so great, but it comes pretty close.

shame the only stuff i can find is one 5 track ep

Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

haven't listened to this in a while, love this album more than i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)