All Pokemon caught in 72 hours - 2009 a Success. $17,000+ raised

478 with 5 hours left
3 pokemon per hour? Perfectly possible

They also reached the 15.000$ goal. They then proceeded to sing Numa Numa, WITH COREOGRAPHY.

They also reached the 15.000$ goal. They then proceeded to sing Numa Numa, WITH COREOGRAPHY.
Please tell me someone recorded that.

Can they fully evolve a Chikorita in 15 minutes? This is coming down to the wire here. Also they're showing a Ranch with tons of Bidoofs.

EDIT: Four minutes to evolve Bayleef. Getting WAY too close here.

EDIT 2: NOOO. Screw you Bruno.

So close. Next time, needs a better strategy for tackling FR/LG legendaries.

Don't waste a fucking masterball on Zapdos if you're planning on getting Mewtwo.

People in the chat are saying that they started a little late. If the delay was at least ten minutes then they pulled it off.

EDIT: They just said that the delay was like 15-20 minutes. That means SUCCESS!!!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
They still came damn close, and for that you have to give them credit! Besides, it wasn't about catching the Pokemon, it was about raising at least $15,000, which they did! ($17,700 at last check).

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN BLASTING IN THE MIC. Loved it.

IMO they did it, i dont even care if they started 10 mins late or no, they got all of them and that's it. Grats to them :)

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN BLASTING IN THE MIC. Loved it.

IMO they did it, i dont even care if they started 10 mins late or no, they got all of them and that's it. Grats to them :)
I really wanted to hear the countdown. x_x
I also think they did it. It doesn't matter if they started 10 minutes late.

Congratz.

I really wanted to hear the countdown. x_x
I also think they did it. It doesn't matter if they started 10 minutes late.

Congratz.
It wasn't "a" final countdown, it was THE Final Countdown
I can't believe you don't know that epic song...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Well they did,
helluva lot better than I've done since I started playing pokemon.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
This is amazing, and stretches my smile from ear to ear. I'm very happy for you guys, congratulations! Pats on the back for everyone. ^_^

Damn, that's quite an accomplishment.

luckily I was able to see some of it. Congratulations on raising money and catching all the pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)