Tournament Idea to see Interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sometimes I hear people saying how SPORK is great and all and wish it was like a real metagame or something, but then I was thinking, it's kinda hard to teach new people who want to try it on the spot, since there's a specific list. So I figure, let's make it more clear and easier to organize.

How would you all feel about having a tournament where the only sets you can use is only wiht LEVEL UP moves and BREEDING. With potential item ban altogether. Might have been done or thought up before but I don't recall one actually being done!

(This would make Rhydon godlike!)

Just a thread to see interest. Not a sign up!

Rhydon naturally gets Earthquake Rock Blast and Megahorn and can breed for Swords Dance or Rock Slide =[

And with lack of Surf and HPGrass/Ice, people have to rely on like Hydro Pump which can work to your advantage!

I would surely play.The idea is good, but the tourney will resemble the RPG tourneys held on the RPG server, the only addition being of bred moves.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
medicham can still use hidden power !

And yeah this is basically just an rpg tournament where people dont actually have to take the time to train the team. I was always good at the rpg tournies ^__^

Pokemon to watch out for are Medicham, heracross, houndoom, swampert, eggy, and rhydon.

Jackal said:
medicham can still use hidden power !

And yeah this is basically just an rpg tournament where people dont actually have to take the time to train the team. I was always good at the rpg tournies ^__^

Pokemon to watch out for are Medicham, heracross, houndoom, swampert, eggy, and rhydon.
If everyone's going to use that team then maybe it's a bad idea =[

But you forgot SALAMENCE!!!! (Dragon Claw/Crunch/Hydro Pump)

Also, what about XD Mods and NYPC

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well its the same as spork it will be about finding the pokemon that can do serious damage (medicham) and devising a way to counter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)