What do you keep in your pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right: Pen, Pencil, Chapstik, and an Eraser
Left: Keys, Mp3 player/Headphones

Can't carry my DS because it usually gets taken away from me in school when I get caught playing it. ^ ^

How can you have your pockets to be so unbalanced? That's one thing in the right, and like at least 10 things in the other. At least put the gum with the phone! Ugh, sorry, this just really bothers me, haha. I imagine you walking around with your cellphone in one pocket and your other just ridiculously overflowing with the rest of your items. Crazy!
because i need the phone more than anything else, so I don't like having to rummage at all for it. I also generally wear jeans with pretty big pockets so overflowing isnt an issue.... (plus I'm a little paranoid about scratching my phone :/

when i go somewhere i have this items with me:

1. nintendo ds
2. mobile phone with headphones
3. keys

and when hg and ss release in germany i go outside with my pokewalker.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How do you guys fit a Nintendo DS in your jeans pockets... unless you guys where a coat all the time.

I can't leave the house without my phone w/ headphones (left), lighter (left), rizla (right), filters (right), backy (right), wallet with at least 3 quid in (back) at any given time ... never know what you might need :D and chewing gum (left).

Keys, too get in the flat :@

Phone- Everyone needs a social life, otherwise....

Wallet- I dont use piggy banks, these days everythings portable.

^ Lack of pockets are what I really hate about skinny jeans. That and the fact that they sometimes constrict important places.

I have a system for my pockets; iPod in right top, cell phone in right cargo, keys in left top, wallet in left cargo. Mainly the iPod needs to be separated from the keys to prevent scratching the screen.

pants:
left pocket: phone
right pocket: key
left ass pocket: nothing
right ass pocket: lighter

jacket:
left pocket: headphones, filters
right pocket: tobacco, papers
left breast pocket: id, some cash, cashcard, ticket
right breast pocket: pen, misc
inside pocket: cigarettes

During school it's usually a pencil and a pen, plus sometimes a calculator. Then outside of school add a cell phone, iPod, and maybe a few bucks.

I usually have a usb drive, a lighter, a marker, a swiss army knife, my cell phone, and my wallet in my left pocket. Most of this stuff doesn't get used very often, but I like to have it because it's pretty great to have it on hand when I do need it. In my right pocket I keep the things I use more often, which is my room key, my student ID card (which I have to swipe to get into buildings on campus and to pay for food), and a switchblade knife.

I usually use jacket pockets for situational stuff, usually a calculator, pen, pencil, or CD player/headphones. I don't take this stuff everywhere, though, only when I know I'm going to need it. I would like to be able to carry my calculator in my left pants pocket with my other stuff, because it's pretty situational but really useful when needed. Unfortunately it's kind of large (TI84) and my pants pockets aren't really big enough. Sometimes I just stuff my pockets full of anything I see before leaving, then I feel like MacGyver.

i have used the same pocket divisions since for ever :
right front pocket: packet of luckys and lighter
left front pocket: blackberry
right back pocket: wallet with keys in it and some ganja too
left back pocket: nothing

I just use my right pocket, for my pencil and PokeWalker. If I'm going out somewhere alone for a while, I'll have money and a cell phone in my left pocket. I never use the ass pockets because anything in there gets crushed if I try to sit anywhere. But sometimes I'll put my PokeWalker in a jacket pocket, or other small things. Time for a Haiku.

My PokeWalker
Taking the long way to class
Train mah Poegymanz

in my pockets eh? lipgloss (sparkles!), monies, iPod, cell phone, Drivers Licence, Bank card, occasionally my rings, and the cheat sheet with all the codes for my work... logins, alarms, id's, ect

One pocket will have my wallet and keys, the other my phone and maybe a flash drive. I always keep my phone and keys seperate so my phone doesn't get scratched up.

I used to keep pencils and pens in my pockets but they just kept making holes in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)