RTM shoddybattle OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using this team on shoddy for a few days now and it works pretty good. Still I have troubles with some pokemon and some teams.
These include Scarf Tyranitar, Scarf Flygon, Rotom-H, some stallteams and hyperdefensive teams. That's why I would like to have my team rated.

Mamoswine "Snow Cloak"
@ Focus Sash
Adamant: 252 atk, 236 spd, 20 def
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

My lead and it works well. It only has difficulties with Metagross, Skarmory, Forretress and Bronzong leads. It does not always get up stealth rock, but than it has always defeated 1 foe or more. Protect against Fake Out and EQ and Ice shard for STAB and priority.

Heatran "Flash Fire"
@ Choice Scarf
Naive: 4 atk, 252 sp atk, 252 spd
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

Standard Scarf Heatran. Fire Blast for STAB, Earth Power for fire-types, dragon pulse for dragons and explosion to finish with a bang.

Latias "Levitate"
@ Leftovers
Modest: 252 sp atk, 80 sp def, 176 spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Special Attacker and half-wall. Enough speed to outrun neutral base 100. Grass Knot for ground-types and T-bolt for water-types and flying-types. Recover to heal the own damage.

Lucario "Inner Focus"
@ Life Orb
Jolly: 252 atk, 30 def, 228 spd
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extremespeed

Physical attacker. Jolly Swords Dance-Lucario with enough speed to outrun neutral base 100. Life Orb for power.

Porygon-Z "Download"
@ Choice Scarf
Timid: 208 hp, 252 sp atk, 48 spd
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- HP fight
- Trick

Choice Scarf Special Attacker. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam for Boltbeam-combo. HP fight for Tyranitar and Heatran. And Trick to cripple walls. Enough speed to outrun +speed base 120. max sp atk for power and rest in hp.

Kingdra "Swift Swim"
@ Lum Berry
Jolly: 252 atk, 4 sp atk, 252 spd
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Draco Meteor

Put this pokemon to my team to beat rain dance teams. It is faster than the normal Swift Swim kingdra to OHKO. Outrage + Waterfall for STAB and Draco Meteor to do heavy damage on an in-switching pokemon.

I hope you can help me to improve my team

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please expand your descriptions, especially Latias, Heatran and Lucario, as they're definitely not up to rule 3:

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)