I get randomly disconnected and lose battles

Hello,

When I boot up Shoddy battle, it works fine. However, about a half an hour into it, something pops up that says, "you have been disconnected from the server reason:timed out".

This makes no sense because I still had 4:25 on the clock, and it disconnected me from the server--it doesn't just make me lose.

Also, my internet connection is stable, so that can't be the issue.

I keep losing mounds of CRE from unfairly lost battles.

Any help?

Desolate

Banned deucer.
Hello,

When I boot up Shoddy battle, it works fine. However, about a half an hour into it, something pops up that says, "you have been disconnected from the server reason:timed out".

This makes no sense because I still had 4:25 on the clock, and it disconnected me from the server--it doesn't just make me lose.

Also, my internet connection is stable, so that can't be the issue.

I keep losing mounds of CRE from unfairly lost battles.

Any help?
The stability of your connection may not have relevance directly here. The latency of your connection may be the problem. Something to consider also is if this all happens at the same relative time, then it may be an overloaded bandwidth of people on Shoddy, or using several concurrent connections near you. It does not sound like an internal error, but external. These are just some thoughts that come to mind. Have a nice day.

Thank you for your time.

I sincerely doubt it's client side, as other java programs internet connected run fine. I'll assume it's a problem with shoddy and just deal with it until shoddy 2 comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)