Idea for a new forum

User 43539

Banned deucer.
I believe in Cong. of the Masses there should be an "Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" stickied, similar to Stark Mountain.

This would allow people to ask for opinions or suggestions on things that wouldn't be good enough for its own thread.

Example: "I'm going with my girlfriend to see a movie today. Which do you think is better to watch with her? Toy Story 3 or Karate Kid?"

Not that good of an example, but hopefully you got the point

User 43539

Banned deucer.
Yeah I guess you're right could a mod change the title to "Idea for a new thread" without the quotations?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You know, you could just sign up for irc and ask it on there, the answers will come more quickly than on a forum...

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm inclined to think that inquiries like that should take place on IRC. I won't close this right away though in case one of the admins has a different opinion.

User 43539

Banned deucer.
Unfortunetly I cannot download IRC as this is my mom's laptop. I would appreciate opinion's on my idea here. Also, I'd like no locking please! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)