The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol, counter teaming shouldn't ever occur in the first place, that just means that one is insecure about their battling abilities and ergo should not be in this tournament to begin with.

Nope, because colchonero is my son he won me only twice. And u... never (For some magical power I can predict that you will come to say "was hax", like as the majority of ur loses... so rare o,o).

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
tyrano is pretty much ghost. i vm'ed and pm'ed his new forum account and i've been on #stark everyday (this is where he usually hangs out kd24 said) and no sight anywhere. sub perhaps?

damn missed out on us west because of vacation :( oh well, cant win them all i guess. us west roster is interesting to say the least. certainly not what i was expecting.

Lol... Geek, u never shut up, not even in a world cup you ofcourse didn't qualify for.

Less bla bla & more action.

Now, GO Latin América!!! & Go Spain!!

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Pretty much counter team, hax and I missed a crucial move on Heatran, I guess you couldnt lose..
I don't need counter teams to win sore losers ( Remember the first turn ._. ).

you missed a crucial move?? STOP DREAMING.

Edit: I have a Youtube account with battles with the team I used. If you want, I'll tell you the link, I also used that team in smogon tour so please, learn to lose and stfu.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Set up a time with Pluff, I normally see Apologies on a lot, so we should engage in combat soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)