Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a challenge please, for HeartGold with no trading.

And nJoyUrAIDs, take a Wingull named wINGY (with that capitalization) and it can't evolve until it solos Norman's Slaking.

Zangoose. Name it Slasher. It cannot learn Crush Claw, and must always keep Fury Cutter. In addition, it can't learn any TMs until you beat Winona

Treecko as your starter. It can evolve into Grovyle after learning Mega Drain, then into Sceptile after learning Giga Drain. Its remaining three moves must be physical.

Take the first Wailmer you see and name it Dingy. If it's ability is Water Veil it must know Surf, Dive, Waterfall, and Hydro Pump before evolving. If Oblivious, it must know two of the Water HMs, and Attract before evolving. Once it's a Wailord it can have any moves you want.

gulpin and name it wapol. It must know stockpile swallow and spit up to evolve. He must solo any fighting trainer (krate guys and such, not people who use fighting pokes).

elektrike (name Baron if male and Baroness if female) It cannot evolve before you have 7 badges and all of its attacking moves must be electric.

Wingull named wINGY (with that capitalization) and it can't evolve until it solos Norman's Slaking.

when swalot evolves can it have any moves or does it have to keep that moveset

Zangoose. Name it Slasher. It cannot learn Crush Claw, and must always keep Fury Cutter. In addition, it can't learn any TMs until you beat Winona

Treecko as your starter. It can evolve into Grovyle after learning Mega Drain, then into Sceptile after learning Giga Drain. Its remaining three moves must be physical.

Take the first Wailmer you see and name it Dingy. If it's ability is Water Veil it must know Surf, Dive, Waterfall, and Hydro Pump before evolving. If Oblivious, it must know two of the Water HMs, and Attract before evolving. Once it's a Wailord it can have any moves you want.

gulpin and name it wapol. It must know stockpile swallow and spit up to evolve. He must solo any fighting trainer (krate guys and such, not people who use fighting pokes).

elektrike (name Baron if male and Baroness if female) It cannot evolve before you have 7 badges and all of its attacking moves must be electric.

Wingull named wINGY (with that capitalization) and it can't evolve until it solos Norman's Slaking.

when swalot evolves can it have any moves or does it have to keep that moveset
lol that might be a toughy with the wingull :)

I'd like a challenge please, for HeartGold with no trading.

And nJoyUrAIDs, take a Wingull named wINGY (with that capitalization) and it can't evolve until it solos Norman's Slaking.
Capture the first female Stantler you come across. Name it Bambi'sMom. It must deliver the finishing blow on any fire type Pokemon a trainer sends out. If it doesn't, it can't be used until you find another trainer with a fire Pokemon and solo him/her with BambisMom.

@ Edlittle take a slowpoke it has to have two physical moves before it evolves and once it evolves it has to keep those moves

and can the wingull learn protect

@Edlittle, take the first Wooper you catch. It must solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.
If it is male, it cannot learn any water moves.
If it is female, it cannot learn any ground moves.
If its ability is Damp, it must learn Yawn.
If its ability is Water Absorb, it must learn Toxic.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Edlittle, since you have a lot of Water Pokemon, your starter is Chikorita. It must solo Falkner as a Chikorita to evolve to Bayleef, Pryce as a Bayleef to evolve to Meganium, and your rival's Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion every time you fight him. No move restriction, and nickname it whatever you want.

Edlittle, you get a Magmar that is not allowed to know any Special attacks. It also must learn and keep Iron Tail as soon as you defeat Jasmine. In addition, it has to successfully land a hit with Iron Tail against Bruno's Onix.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@ edlittle get the evee that Bills gives you and name it flare. Evolve it to a flareon. To evolve it, it must know three stat up/down moves and one attacking move and it must solo two of your rivals pokes. Feel free to change moves afterwards. have fun

Edlittle, since you have a lot of Water Pokemon, your starter is Chikorita. It must solo Falkner as a Chikorita to evolve to Bayleef, Pryce as a Bayleef to evolve to Meganium, and your rival's Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion every time you fight him. No move restriction, and nickname it whatever you want.
Sprocket, that challenge, despite its simplicity, may be one of the hardest ones ever made in this thread.

Ralts - IWantWish! - Must be male. Cannot evolve into Kirlia except while fighting Winona, then must evolve to Gardevoir while fighting Tate and Liza, exactly three levels after evolving to Kirlia.
Um, just so you know, the version i meant was that i has to evolve during Fortree Gym, and evolve to Gardevoir after Mossdeep Gym. There's no need to evolve during the Mossdeep Gym battle, that's slightly difficult, no?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Sprocket, that challenge, despite its simplicity, may be one of the hardest ones ever made in this thread.
Nah, I want to make a challenge where someone has to use Selfdestruct or Explosion to kill a Ghost type. In order to do that you have to Baton Pass Foresight (which as far as i know requires a Sentret, Buneary, Meditite, or Smeargle, as they're the only Pokemon that can learn that combination).

However that's just an outright obnoxious challenge, so it's permanently shelved :P

Besides Meganium can learn Earthquake via TM, so that gives him something to use against his rival's Typhlosion.

Nah, I want to make a challenge where someone has to use Selfdestruct or Explosion to kill a Ghost type. In order to do that you have to Baton Pass Foresight (which as far as i know requires a Sentret, Buneary, Meditite, or Smeargle, as they're the only Pokemon that can learn that combination).
Girafarig can also accomplish that with Odor Sleuth, as well as Buizel/Floatzel through breeding.

Also, the event Munchlax on Winner's Path that knows Selfdestruct can do it on it's own.

Come to think of it, it would be perfectly reasonable to make a Munchlax solo Fantina with only Normal moves. *note to self*

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Also, the event Munchlax on Winner's Path that knows Selfdestruct can do it on it's own.

Come to think of it, it would be perfectly reasonable to make a Munchlax solo Fantina with only Normal moves. *note to self*
Hmm, good point. I totally forgot about Munchlax and Snorlax having access to Odor Sleuth. Do note that only the Winner's Path Munchlax can learn Selfdestruct (excluding Metronome). If it's bred or caught in the wild, it won't be able to learn it.

if we're talking about the impossible challenges on this thread,

Get a Hoothoot. Name it Fury Mouth. It must keep Peck until it evolves, which can only be done if it soloes one of Byron's pokemon with Peck and Peck alone.
Take a Chimecho, it has to keep whatever moves it has when you catch it (if you catch it as a Chingling, it is allowed to learn level up moves until it has 4, after that no more moves, and you can't have any moves deleted/replaced by other moves). The only exception is the move Heal Bell, if your Chimecho/Chingling has Heal Bell, you must immediately asap fly to Canalave City and have it deleted (replaced by the next level up move). Also, no TM's or HM's. Must solo at least one member of the E4. Name it "RestorePlz".
the guy wanting mattman to catch a dragonair in the safari zone, and of course mono electric pachirisu..... the Chimecho for A1 was because of that politoed guy wanting an impossible scramble (HE DIDNT TAKE MY AWESOME MACHOP CHALLENGE THOUGH! grrrrr)

-Take a Makuhita. It must beat a minimum of five Pokemon in the flying gym to evolve into Hariyama. If its ability is Guts, it must know Facade and Rock Tomb (and no Sunny Day/Belly Drum). If its ability is Thick Fat, it must know Sunny Day and Belly Drum (And no Facade/Rock Tomb). Either way, it must also always have one fighting attack. name the Thick Fat one Tubby and the Guts one BraveHeart

-Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux. To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide. To become Pert: Must solo TWO pokemon from each of the last four gyms and know the moves Mud Shot, Foresight, Dive, and Take Down.

Both of these pokemon say in each gym, however, from the conversation vratix and detroitlolcat had, he at least seems to have meant gym leader. Could I get clarrification if you guys meant in each gym or for each gym leader?
Just wanted to bump my question to the next page

You forgot the impossible Makuhita challenge. No Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Focus Punch, Double Team, or any fighting move, that must solo Winona and all of Fortree Gym.

Fine: $120.

You have 7 days to pay or else your pokemon will be confiscated.

~the A1 Patrol​

Thanks to everyone who has given me Pokemon so far. For Emerald, I have Torchic/Ralts/Shroomish/Carvanha/Nincada, though despite the rules I will probably pass on Spoink as Grumpig's an inferior Gardevoir in every way. Any other ideas? Also, I still have two more slots for my Colosseum team, which is currently Makuhita/Croconaw/Sneasel/Ariados.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
-Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux. To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide.

changes now that i realized LIZA and TATE would be impossible:

It must only solo ONE pokemon from each of the last four gyms and may know Mud Shot, Take Down, Surf, and either Strength or Dive.

-Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux. To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide.

changes now that i realized LIZA and TATE would be impossible:

It must only solo ONE pokemon from each of the last four gyms and may know Mud Shot, Take Down, Surf, and either Strength or Dive.
all those other impossible challenges were nothing compared to the one lolcat unwittingly gave me; here is the original challenge:

-Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux. To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide. To become Pert: Must solo TWO pokemon from each of the last four gyms and know the moves Mud Shot, Foresight, Dive, and Take Down.

I also asked to confirm he meant gym leader's pokemon, and not just any trainer in the gym. Tate and liza would have been impossible. My task would have been to solo tate and liza in a two on one with a marshtomp whose most powerfull move would have been dive vs a solrock that had sunny day and solar beam and a lunatone that had hypnosis and light screen. Beat that.

Edit: Oh yeah, the lunatone could cm as well and they both had STAB psychic.

all those other impossible challenges were nothing compared to the one lolcat unwittingly gave me; here is the original challenge:

hmm since he didnt specify when you had to know these moves, just that it needs to know it at the time of becoming pert, you could have taught it surf and EQ and all that other good stuff to own tate + liza. also in his revision he didnt say mudkip must know Mud Shot, Take Down, Surf, and either Strength or Dive, he said may know, so in the spirit of loopholes you can teach it the awesome moves xD. if taken seriously then yeah that is an impressive challenge to have to do...

@the A1 patrol

lets see you get past my.......SHARKS WITH LASER BEAMS ON THEIR FRIGGIN HEADS

Pew Pew

Okay, so...I just remember that I had a Yellow scramble to do. I said I would do it after I finished my Pearl playthrough. However, I ended up never even starting my Pearl playthrough. I had my whole team planned out for it, but I just never started it. So, I've decided to do a Pearl scramble instead. After the Pearl scramble, I'll do my Yellow scramble. So, for the Pearl scramble, I can trade with Diamond. However, I'm not going to use anything not in the Sinnoh Dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)