Enigma Stone Event - Wi-Fi

As a person who lives in New York USA let me be the first to say that the enigma stone works in the US.

Edit: Currently facing latios eye to eye. lol.

Final Edit: Caught Latios. Am now thinking about an uber team.

According to bulbapedia the event is only available if your game has two wonder cards or less? Has anyone had any issues with this?

Great, I think I'll donwload it right away and then finish the Elite 4, so I can start RNG'ing this and the Jirachi from the previous event.

According to bulbapedia the event is only available if your game has two wonder cards or less? Has anyone had any issues with this?
idk why you would believe this.. but no.. not true. i have like 5 wonder cards.

anyways, picked it up.. cant wait to use it. have the E4, and 8 more badges to get first. Not going to rush though, so w/e. And not going for a shiny one either.. straight blue/gray is hawtttttt

idk why you would believe this.. but no.. not true. i have like 5 wonder cards.

anyways, picked it up.. cant wait to use it. have the E4, and 8 more badges to get first. Not going to rush though, so w/e. And not going for a shiny one either.. straight blue/gray is hawtttttt
I haven't downloaded this particular even yet (will take care of that later today), but I wasn't able to download Jirachi until I cleared a wondercard. I would assume that this event isn't special and requires the same.

yes, you meet the thing in the street, and you can talk to it when you want, effectivaley allowing you to save and SR in front of it

This is awesome. Just got HG/SS the other day so I'll download the event and get to it eventually. Still have to learn to RNG though. =/

Just RNG abused for an awesome Timid 31/6/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire Latios. If anyone needs it, I used the seed 4C131778. The IV spread repeats itself on frames 6,10 & 20, so I recommend it to anyone who plans need a HP Fire Spread.

Yay it works globally! Canada gets a latias/latios =D. Since I'm planing on getting it after I beat my SS I'll just try to learn how to rng by then.

In the battle with my (hopefully correctly) abused Latios! I didn't check starting frame, so if it isn't 1 I'm wasting my time >.> Wish me luck.

EDIT: Still in the battle 45 minutes later and 110 Dive Balls failed. It just struggled out >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)