Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Holy crap. Do people, like, scour the Pokedex to prove others wrong? GOSH!
Actually, I know about Bellossom since the pre-release period of GSC, while I knew about Gengar today on Serebiiforums.

Also, for what it's worth, Dragonite is smaller than Dragonair. But of course, that's because Dragonair is a snake...

Curse you rest of the world for using a much simpler system.
Join us~~

And anyways, if the creators are really focusing on no new Pokemon available from older gens, creating a whole new experience making you think, "is this even Pokemon?" why would they continue to do the same thing like other generations? Think more outside of the box.. GF is.
What *exactly* are you talking about?

Did Pokemon Sunday come on yet? I thought it suppose to come on at around 7 AM (5PM Eastern) yet I haven't seen any news of that damn thing.
It's going to start in six minutes, and they'll at least talk about Victini (certainly typing, height and weight and possibly also whatever Corocoro will reveal about it).

Facts are facts.

And anyways, if the creators are really focusing on no new Pokemon available from older gens, creating a whole new experience making you think, "is this even Pokemon?" why would they continue to do the same thing like other generations? Think more outside of the box.. GF is.

-------------------
Those are fake, and we have very little 'facts'.

It's... that damn nose, man!

On a real note, how long after Pokemon Sunday airs do the (accurate) Pokemon News websites usually post the updates? Honestly, I don't trust Pokejungle anymore. That guy constantly gets duped by 2ch.

Pokejungle doesn't get duped, not once has she posted rumors and declared them as fact, it's always, "TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT" etc. etc.

And it should come... like, a minute after PS finishes airing, unless Pokebeach and Serebii are asleep or something.

Here's something to chew on since you're so adamant about this: Both Emonga and Pachirisu are the exact same height and Emonga is only 3lbs heavier. If Pachirisu evolved into that thing, I'm sure it'd be a little bit bigger.

Edit: Ninja'd big time while doing metric to standard conversions.
And Dragonite is several meters smaller than Dragonair. I don't think height matters, and besides, it needs to be small and light to fly.

I'm also getting pissed off that I'm being compared to people who think every Pokemon is related to an existing one. I just think this one in particular is. It'd be like thinking Mamanbo isn't a Luvdisc evolution. The similarities are uncanny, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis, and I shouldn't be dragged over the coals for thinking so.

It would be great if all the moves that only boost a single offensive stat one stage got a second effect as well.
There are a few Pokemon that would benefit from a better Meditate and Howl.

I know it's a tall order but Growth gives me hope.
With Choice items available, spending a turn for a 1 stage boost to 1 stat is seldom that useful.

It's... that damn nose, man!

On a real note, how long after Pokemon Sunday airs do the (accurate) Pokemon News websites usually post the updates? Honestly, I don't trust Pokejungle anymore. That guy constantly gets duped by 2ch.
Lol, just ignore the nose. And Pokejungle says to not trust them, because they are just rumors, and you're not supposed to trust them lol

so pokemon sunday just aired and there was complete burn animation and maybe effect.

Complete burn burns the berry that the enemy poke is holding?

There was also a screen showing the description of Victory Star (I think) and Victini's stats (I think) which looked to be the expected 100/100/100/100/100/100, and one of Victini using a move that looked like a ghost type attack or something.

Also, Mamanbou gets Hydration! I hope it's actually decent so it can put it to good use. It's an amazing ability <___<

It would be great if all the moves that only boost a single offensive stat one stage got a second effect as well.
There are a few Pokemon that would benefit from a better Meditate and Howl.
I would imagine that Meditate would raise Attack and Special Defense given that meditation is a form of physical and mental build-up.

Howl seems like it would raise Attack and Evasion, so lets hope they just leave Howl alone for Mightyena's sake. However, maybe Howl raising Attack and Speed would make things interesting. There's even the opportunity to raise Attack and Critical hits which suits Mightyena's nature.

so pokemon sunday just aired and there was complete burn animation and maybe effect.

Complete burn burns the berry that the enemy poke is holding?
Are you sure that you saw the opponent's item being destroyed? Perhaps Complete Burn destroys the item that the opponent is holding thus making it a stronger Knock Off.

There was also a screen showing the description of Victory Star (I think) and Victini's stats (I think) which looked to be the expected 100/100/100/100/100/100, and one of Victini using a move that looked like a ghost type attack or something.
yeah way too much to screenshot at once. Guess we just wait for the vid to come up :P

I'm also getting pissed off that I'm being compared to people who think every Pokemon is related to an existing one. I just think this one in particular is. It'd be like thinking Mamanbo isn't a Luvdisc evolution. The similarities are uncanny, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis, and I shouldn't be dragged over the coals for thinking so.

I think the similarities they have are common to all pikaclones. The similarities they "should have" if they were to be evolution related are just not there.
I don't understand why people keep saying they have the same color scheme because they really don't.

I thought I was the only one who thought that, lol! Yeah, but I don't see them having a different gym (Flint fire, Aloe grass). that wouldn't make much sense for me
Who knows, they might be rivals or something. 1 likes Fire the other likes Grass etc.
Just like Byron is Steel and Roark is Rock. And Steel is super effective on Rock

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to predict that Greedy Heart is Honey Gather for Heart Scales. Hydration is pretty cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)