Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank giratina-man for the banners

Rules​

-One credit=one pokemon
-No hacked pokemon.

-This means any altered pokemon.
-I do except hacked wonder cards.
-Anyone is aloud to trade, even if you don't have a thread.
-Know takin liec dis. I need to be able to read your post. Abbreviations and typos are allowed, so don't spend an hour revising your text.
-Always VM/Post here, but never PM. Please VM if I am on, but don't if I'm off. I always check this thread first thing when I get on.

Credits

I hire people to clone my pokemon for me using action replays.
EV training
I will EV train two pokemon, expecting a DW female or a Flawless pokemon in return.
References:

Format
(Name)
Picture
(IVs)
OT: Zach ID
Nature/ability
Hatch/capture location/date
~~~~~~~~~
EVs/Moves
~~~~~~~~~
Redis rights(If not Fully Redis)
Description

None Yet. Will add more later.​

FireRed

This is where I keep pokemon from firered. None of them are nickname-able, and they will have the worst IVs. However, they have moves that you can't get in the 4th or 5th generation.

Clefable(female)

30/20-21/6-7/4/4-5/10
OT: Zach ID:40025
Nature:Impish Ability:Magic Gaurd
Caught:Kanto Date:Feb. 26, 2011
~~~~~~~~~
lv.36 252HP/176Def/80sp.def
SeismicToss/SoftBoiled/Toxic/CosmicPower
~~~~~~~~~
Semi Redis, if you got it from me.
You're probably thinking it could be better, but it's hard to SR for a lv.8 without RNG abuse. Team it up with abomnasnow, tyranitar, or hippowdon, KO any phaser, then start using cosmic power, restoring HP with softboiled. When ready, start stalling.​

DW Pokemon
This is where I keep my female DW pokemon. Request one, and I'll breed a female one for you. You can request for a flawless IV in one stat, and a specific nature.

Female DW Gligar

Female DW Lickitung

Female DW Eevee

Female DW Natu

Female DW Dratini
Egg Moves
Similar to trading DW females to help players with breeding, I also give male pokemon with certain egg moves to help with breeding. If you want me to, I can give it a flawless IV in one stat and a specific nature. I'll also take jobs to get complicated egg move combinations.

Male eevee with wish

Male ferroseed with leech seed, will add stealth rock in the future.

Male Dratini with Extreme Speed.

Male Ralts with Destiny Bond, Encore, and Shadow Sneak.

Wow....what a brave brave attempt at creating a blockbuster. Just hope it doesn't end up being a starbucks....I'm not paying 6 dollars for a mocha-colored eevee....lol

I thought about it, and their is no need for having a prise on the rare berries.I could always plant more, so now the berries are free.

Do you think you can clear ev's and ev some stuff for me?
I can't clear EVs yet, I haven't grown enough berries for that. I could still EV pokemon, though.

Wait, if you have an EVing thread, why would you need someone else to EV your pokemon?

Oh okay, can you do these for me then:

Cradily
152 HP / 16 Def / 40 SpD
*Keep recover and mirror coat

Porygon2
152 HP / 116 Def

I already gave them vitamins and they have pokerus, so it should go a lot faster and easier for you...

what do you think? thanks

CMT for this plz

Victor's shiny sandshrew*(male, worth 2 credits)
Adamant,31/31/31/20/31/31, UT at lv.1
moves:earthquake/rapid spin/sand attack/swift

Uberjynx's Shiny Skarmory*
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs:none
ability:keen eye
nature:impish
Moves:roost/wirlwind/brave bird/agility

CMT:

Victor's shiny sandshrew*(male, worth 2 credits)
Adamant,31/31/31/20/31/31, UT at lv.1
moves:earthquake/rapid spin/sand attack/swift

And if this is female, I'm interested as well:

I apologize about the sandshrew. When I put "lv.1" I meant "lv.18". It was just a typo, and I just realized it.

I have a good shaymin (which you could battle with) and a manaphy you could rent. POkedex? I also have quite a few rarer berries you don't have.

I added togepi. When there is a pokemon I've been looking for, I will trade a trophy case pokemon(usually the UT version). You will very rarely find me training a trained one, though.

The UT version of the togekiss is done! It was breed by me, and is non-redis! You will have to wait awhile for the togekiss versions, though.
IVs:31/3/31/14/31/11
Nickname:none, but it's changeable.
serene grace, quirky
moves:nasty plot, growl, charm.
Hatched at goldenrod city(in the gym)
NON-REDIS
It is a mini trophy case pokemon; a UT version of a trophy case pokemon. Much easier to get then a trained version.

Pichu (♂) * OT (Gamestp 01300)
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Static
Receive Location: Pokemon Event (Gamestop) @ Lv. 30
Receive Date: 3/18/2011
Notes: This is the Gamestop Pcp Pichu. It will unlock the Spiky-Eared Pichu in Hg/SS
Availability:
~Lv. 30 Pichu UT
~Lv. 32 EV trained Raichu (4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe) [If you want this version, suggest a moveset to me.]

Could you CMT for the UT version? I can't RNG, but I have some RNGed pokemon on my thread. Also, my togepi is good for a natural breed.
Sorry, I didn't see anything I was interested in.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)