More Introvert or Extravert?

INTJ
100I/88N/62T/44J
pretty solid description of me, as I really prefer just sitting in my dorm room to going out; it's not so much that I'm 'shy', I just really don't care for people at all. rarely do I find my interests in tune with other people's, and I don't really care to find people with mine, anyways. I have a girlfriend and everything(for a year and a half+) but yeah, she often gets mad at me for not dealing with the trifles or relationships, e.g. flirting, going on 'dates', etc.
interesting that they recommend careers in Natural Science/Natural Science education, and I'm majoring in ecology and may go for a teaching permit after graduation. :P

So much for being the only INTJ around. Oh well.

I'm probably 70% introverted and 30% extraverted. I go out fairly frequently but I also love spending time alone. Can't see myself playing WoW 24/7 or partying daily, even at uni. I'm comfortable with my lifestyle, and that's what really matters imo.

EDIT: Just did the test on one of the websites posted earlier and surprise surprise, INTJ again. Wasn't expecting the 56% introversion rating, though.
Just a small addition: uni may change my personality a tad, but I'll be damned if I become overly extraverted. I value my privacy more than a hell of a lot of other things, and if I devolve into stereotypical student, God help me. :<

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
took the test;
Extraverted 56
Sensing 12
Thinking
Judging 33

but the description of ESTJ sounds nothing like me so either i'm lying to myself or the test sucks ??

and apparently i have the same personality type as bruce willis and george w bush o___o

Extroverted (E) 65.71% Introverted (I) 34.29%
Intuitive (N) 72.73% Sensing (S) 27.27%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Perceiving (P) 71.88% Judging (J) 28.13%

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I was wondering if any of mods could add a poll with all the Jungian personality types? Now that everyone seems to have done the test. I'd be very interested in seeing the numbers, maybe someone else shares my curiosity.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I took the Myers Briggs test in school a few years ago and got ISFJ. The school's description of an ISFJ was extremely accurate for me. The "personalitypage" website is still accurate but less so. I took the test again and got ISTJ, though the sensing aspect wasn't very strong (1%). This is accurate too but not as astonishingly so as my school's page.

I just took the test and ended up getting I (100) N (75) T(88) J (44), which I think describes me pretty well, although the 100 in introverted did surprise me. I actually do love to meet new people and have a good amount of friends, I just really hate large groups of people, parties, and stuff like that which probably led to that result. I find it extremely interesting how spot on this test can be about peoples' personalities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)