Bolton Wanderers - Fulham 0-1
Wolverhampton - Stoke City 1-1
Sunderland - Birmingham City 1-2
Wigan Athletic - Blackpool 3-1
Chelsea - West Bromwich Albion 4-0
Liverpool - Arsenal 3-2
Manchester United - Newcastle United 4-0

well HT scores
Tottenham hotspur 0- 0 man sh... city (FT)
Aston Villa 2- 0 west ham
Blackburn 1 - 0 everton
Bolton 0 - 0 Fulham
Sunderland 1 - 0 Birmingham
wigan 0 - 3 blackpool O.O
wolves 2 - 0 stoke

as it stands blackpool are top of the league LOL

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can't believe Blackpool won 0-4, I had them down as a 1-1 draw for today. Surprising results in most games, really. Getting ready to watch Chelsea vs West Brom now, expecting a 3-0 Chelsea win despite a poor pre-season.

blackpool was amazing and now i feel dizzy after that. Unfortunately my fantasy squad failed cos of Wigan >_<. hoping for an arsenal win tomorrow.

i also somehow managed to leave 2 blackburn players that scored big on the bench >_<

Watched 2nd half of Aston Villa game they played very well and I thought Albrighton played great and I think will compensate the probable loss of Milner. Blackpool was a huge suprise Holloway's a great manage but I'm still unsure whether they can avoid the drop.

Fantasy annoyed me my 3 bench players scored 21 points collectively =/.

For fuck's sake, why doesn't any side actually try and keep some dignity when Chelsea score a few against them?

At least we were top for 24 minutes.

stupid chelsea spoiling the fun as per usual. let blackpool have thier day :P
i didnt do too bad on fantasy footy... even with a couple of injuries i am at 41 points, both goalies got 6 points so no fuss over which to pick.
hopefully rooney and vidic will play and replace some injuries, so i can go higher then my 3rd in the smogon league
also 5th on a 67 player man utd ladder not too shabby.

Goddamnit if it wasn't for Joe Hart I would have gotten a crapload of points from Bale.

My current position in fantasy is pretty good, but I reckon most people have got players who haven't played yet, especially with Liverpool V Arsenal; all of mine have played already except my United 3.

Dammit I can't believe I left Robinson and Samba on the bench when they scored big. Now I'm stuck at the bottom of the league >_<

For people who aren't watching now, Joe Cole has received a RED CARD in his Premier League debut with LIverpool. Painful challenge on Koscielny oO. Hell, he's going off on a stretcher now! Nooo...

0-0 half.

Id rather be in Liverpool's place, they are down to 10 men, but Arsenal may have just lost one of their two proper defenders, they need another CB.

Id rather be in Liverpool's place, they are down to 10 men, but Arsenal may have just lost one of their two proper defenders, they need another CB.
Well if Koscielny comes out all fine the second half then no problem, but if he doesn't, yeah Arsenal are kinda screwed too. Wenger will probably have to bring on Alex Song to play CB if Koscielny can't continue. Shame, first game and he gets crunched up already >_<. Hope it doesn't happen to Chamakh oO.

EDIT: No sub. looks like he's fine. NO! NGOG SCORED!
EDIT 2: Koscielny's debut ends in the same way as Joe Cole in a Red card. Bit harsh to me but oh well.

Liverpool vs. Arsenal: 1-1

Terrible mistake from Pepe Reina but he did save that shot from Rosicky which was crucial, so I don't think anyone should blame him for the dissapointing result (Joe Cole should be imo). Other than that, I feel like Liverpool have a good chance at winning the EPL.

arsenal only deciding to play within the last 10 minutes as usual.

i swear they're gonna give me a heart attack someday.

god its frustrating watching Arsenal, your against 10 men 9 of those are defending and we still play the side to side passing and have our main target man drifting onto the wing to play short back passes. We didn't get a goal till we just hoofed the ball in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)