The OU Ubers

This team has done pretty well for me so far, and some pieces of it I have found are amazing, the problem is I get the feeling it doesn't mesh, and I'm looking to replace some of the pokemon for others (namely Jirachi and Lanturn). Anyways, here goes! At a glance...

DARKRAI (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Trick
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
I can't say I'm extremely impressed with this lead, but I don't know what to replace it with, I always am looking for the best lead, but it is so hard to find. Jirachi does a decent job, it cripples one of their pokemon, but generally their lead isn't that important anyway, I switched out U-Turn for Ice Punch because I hate Gliscor.

Uber (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Counter

Wow, this Blissey has actually been outstandingly amazing. Blissey survives choice band'd superpower from Scizor (or at least it has), and then it counters and ends Scizor. Usually I switch into a specially attacking pokemon, then I use wish and counter whatever pokemon comes in.

KYOGRE (Lanturn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Confuse Ray
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
I liked the idea of Lanturn's set and its resistances set in perfectly with my team, but its defenses are too weak for my tastes and it just seems not to fit in, I'd love to find a replacement here.

RAYQUAZA (Dragonite) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Aqua Tail

An absolute power beast, Outrage does around 80% to a Lucario, it's absolutely ridiculous how much damage this does. And of course, priority is always fun too! :D

ARCEUS (Machamp) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- ThunderPunch
Machamp is awesome, I come in on things that are terrified of it like Snorlax and Blissey and sub up. Oh look, Rotom switches in, Rotom doesn't like payback. This Machamp usually gets minimum 1 KO per game, usually more.

LATIOS (Azelf) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Fire Blast

Azelf is really good, and the best part about it is that the most common switch in is Heatran who really enjoys a nice HP Ground. The only problem is that it unfortunately doesn't always hit hard enough on other pokemon. It OHKOs almost anything it hits super-effectively, but bulky-offensive pokemon generally can work around Azelf. I still really like it though.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to your suggestions!

Hello Jedgi nice team here! (Although descriptions could be a bit longer)

The first thing noticed is the lack of counter to SDLucario. If you have Jirachi left with Choice scarf you could Trick it to him but usually the highest priority on a scarf lead is to get rid of the scarf. He can easily set up on the Blissey and then sweep your team without a single hinder. You say Lanturn isn't doing anything so it would be pretty naturally to remove him for a SDLucario counter. Now something that's often a good SDluke counter is the ghost type itself. Lucarios two main attacks will Espeed and Close combat which both are resisted by Ghosts, though the last attacking move is different and may be Crunch. Ice punch/Stone edge/Crunch are standars once meaning nothing is safe, from Ghosts to slow Gliscors. One safe card is always Gengar since it's faster then a Crunch and resists the two others. The other good counter is Gliscor and the third are Rotom forms. In this case i would recommend a Ghost since you in also need a revenge killer, something that both Gengar and Rotoms do perfect.

Rotom-H @ Choice scarf
EV: 252 Sp.Atk/Spe 4 HP
Modest nature

Trick
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
Overheat

Right there you have a classical Scarf set that would work wonder since it can also take other fighting hits directed to Blissey. If you for some reason don't like it try this:

Gengar @ Choice scarf/Life orb
EV: 252 Sp.Atk/Spe 4 HP
Timid nature

Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
HP fire
< Move of your choice >

I'm sorry but i am currently running out of time to continue the rate but i hope that what i said here will help you a bit.

//Korpandor

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Isn't Wish / Counter illegal on Blissey? Counter is an egg move and Wish is an event move. Are you sure you tested this ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)