Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It's gotta be just the picture, not the page the picture is on. You have right click the picture and select "Open Image". It'll take you to a page where it's just the picture you opened and from there you copy THAT URL and put THAT in the image tags.
I don't get an "Open Image" option when I right click.

Ok, I am surprised that many people are doubting Serebii. I mean, if he does have "trusted" sources, it only makes sense not to post it. And I doubt that the people at Serebii are stupid, they probably deliberated whether to trust this source or not, and had decided to declare the evos as real. Its not that they do not know the downsides of being wrong (website reliability will plummet), they are not "joking".

And no, it isnt stupid that they are being exclusive and not telling us their sources. What do you want them to do, reveal the names of the guys? I mean, who are we to be expecting to be given so much attention for top secret information? I mean, if you had a large pokemon website that was yours and many,many people checked everyday, then maybe you would have a case for being so adamant in demanding the sources for this information. But for all of us who are just meager "fans", why should we have that luxury?

I mean, I personally dont like them. Thats that. But, I personally think that they are the ones, given the information from Serebii. Sure, it may be wrong (and I hope so), but I think that the chances for that are less than the chances that they are right, given the information from Serebii.

Yeah, I know it's not gonna be in the new game. I just want you to admit that it looks better the mijamaru's final evolution (whatever it's called). The artwork is amazing on these things!! There are some seriously talented artists out there that Gamefreak should start looking for.
And I'll gladly admit that because I think Miju3 looks like piss, but please stop posting those.

@Kristy: Yeah, is that unheard of or something?

Of topic, does someone remember Dento's gym? There were three tiles, each one that has the symbol of a type (Grass, Fire and Water). Well, since Dento has Yanappu in the anime (High chance of having one in the games), there are two other people alongside Dento and had been reveale that Yanappu has a Fire and a Water counterparts, it make me think that the first gym isn't actually a typr gym, but a Appu's gym.
Perhaps you're able to freely choose what kind of gym trainer you want to battle, then afterwards you battle the leader/s with all 3 Appus? Also, all appus are probably either part of the same family or even the same pokemon which can change depending on some conditions (think burmy, only also changes name, typing etc.)

And Togekiss is like... a horrible evolution, too. >_< But at least it could punch with its wings or something. I don't think Miju3 could stand up (those are flippers not feet like Swampert) and I'm SURE Tsu3 can't (it has no limbs at all).
OK, first off, how is punching with WINGS more believable than punching with FLIPPERS? Secondly, I can clearly see a thumb-like claw and I believe I also see other individual digits, so he can make a fist.

As for Bigpig, I actually don't think it's Fire/Fighting. When I first saw him, I thought Fire/Rock/Ground, but I could also see Fire/Dark or even just plain Fire. And one thing he'll probably have on both Infernape and Blaziken is good bulk (I'd say at least 100 base HP). Plus, he has a way of increasing his speed through Nitro Charge, which I assume/hope is like Charge Beam for Speed.

@lmitchell0012
I don't know then.

I don't get an "Open Image" option when I right click.
Another way to do it is by clicking the little icon of a mountain and a sun that when you hover over it, a text called 'Insert Image' appears. Just click that icon, type the URL of the page (get rid of what's in there first) and click 'Open'.

OK, first off, how is punching with WINGS more believable than punching with FLIPPERS? Secondly, I can clearly see a thumb-like claw and I believe I also see other individual digits, so he can make a fist.
The difference is quite obvious though, Togekiss was a pokemon added in another generation. It'd be quite strange if you could teach your Togetic Focus Punch in gen 3, then suddenly you can't in gen 4. When they created Togepi/Togetic line they most likely didn't have a handless creature in mind as their evolution. It was most likely overlooked when they added it on, as chances are that nobody would use focus punch on togetic anyway due to it's very poor attack stat as opposed to it's acceptable special attack. But... have we even got any info whether or not Miju can learn Ice/Focus Punch etc?

Still do not know their names, although we know that the evolutions of Tsutarja will just kind of plant, those of Pokabu are Fire / Fighting and those of Mijumaru only water. We assure you that these Pokemon are real.
Is what it said on pokexperto, according to google chrome's translator. I don't really mind how they look, and I remember not liking how the first forms looked either at first, but they grew on me, so I figure that these should be the same (though I still don't like Pokabu, its final form is the only one that I don't like already anyways). If they do wind up those types (Grass, Fire/Fighting, and Water) I'd be pretty disappointing, since that would be the third time each type combo was used for a starter.

Like I said though, if they do get solid type combos, I would probably be fine going with either Tsutaaja or Mijumaru, with those evos. The problem is, I'm not really sure I see that happening if those are the evos, Pokabu could be fire/dark, but it also seems to have a wrestling theme, so Fire/Fighting could be just as likely. Mijumaru I think would be Water/Rock rather than pure water, but thats not exactly great (could be alright if it got claw sharpen and good speed and attack, claw sharpen/stone edge/aqua tail, only resisted by Empoleon, Breloom, Poliwrath, and Dialga I think), and I'm not sure what Tsutaaja could be, dragon maybe, but maybe not for a starter, like has been mentioned.

EDIT: Also, as far as Dento's gym, if it is a triple battle, then that means there's a chance that each monkey learns a different TM, and you get the TM that corresponds to your starter's type. That also means that you would need to catch at least two pokemon, along with the starter, to get past the first gym.

And for those complaining about people doubting serebii, they do make sure to mention that there is a chance that they're fake.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Of topic, does someone remember Dento's gym? There were three tiles, each one that has the symbol of a type (Grass, Fire and Water). Well, since Dento has Yanappu in the anime (High chance of having one in the games), there are two other people alongside Dento and had been reveale that Yanappu has a Fire and a Water counterparts, it make me think that the first gym isn't actually a typr gym, but a Appu's gym.
Perhaps you're able to freely choose what kind of gym trainer you want to battle, then afterwards you battle the leader/s with all 3 Appus? Also, all appus are probably either part of the same family or even the same pokemon which can change depending on some conditions (think burmy, only also changes name, typing etc.)
IMO, I would guess that you would have a triple battle against all three leaders, since GF would probably be all high and mighty to show off their new triple battle system (look at Ruby and Sapphire).

Also I agree with Mastadi that the appu monkeys are probably the same pokemon, but in different forms. Maybe they change with the weather like that deer?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm still reading the thread, but if no one has posted it yet...

Anonymous said:
Serebii is being antsy about his source, and it’s very likely the same source PokeBeach has. PokeBeach revealed their source, a Spanish (wtf why would a Spanish speaker get this game before a Japanese person?) webmaster named PokExperto. PokExperto claims to have the game earily and that is his source, and he posted the fake screenshot of the Pokabu Evo (proven fake by the name for Pokabu’s evo being “Mijumaru” and major discrepancies in the stats). He is a fraud and does not have the game. Check the screenshot, you can see his website (in Spanish) on the computer screen in the background.

Serebii’s source for “confirmation” = PokeBeach’s source for “confirmation” = PokExperto who does NOT have the game or legitimate proof =NO CONFIRMATION OR LEGITIMACY.

Never mind the fact that the creator of the fake art posted proof on /vp/ that he created them and showed different shots of the same art to prove it.

Don’t believe the original images were photoshopped?
http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/
http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/e26a3c9/

In addition- they are not Sugimori art, which would indicate they are animation art sheets, much like the beta sheet revealed a while ago. Animation art sheets are used as color indicators and proportion charts so Pokemon appear the same size consistently and when compared to other Pokemon on screen. In theory, if the two evolutions of the starters are meant to be from an animation sheet, they would be in scale with each other and to the left we would see their first stages (Mijumaru, Tsutaja and Pokabu) as additional size references.

They. Are. Fake.

halp gais im rly confus nao

EDIT -- CRASHiC is a fucking overlord.

Am I the only one who thinks that Mij3 will be Water/Electric?

Here are my possible type scenarios:

Grass/Electric.Steel.Ground
Fire/Ground.Dark
Water/Ice.Electric.Steel

I looked at the pics and they look far too pixelated to be Sugimori art.
You do realize that everyone is trying to see if they are fake so they can gloat at the believers if they are confirmed as fakes?

I remember when everyone was doubting all the gen 4 news, but look at us now. 3 years from now, the fifth gen will be here to stay and we wil acknowledge and recognize them like they were Bulbsaur.

You do realize that everyone is trying to see if they are fake so they can gloat at the believers if they are confirmed as fakes?

I remember when everyone was doubting all the gen 4 news, but look at us now. 3 years from now, the fifth gen will be here to stay and we wil acknowledge and recognize them like they were Bulbsaur.
Personally, I'm trying to see if they're fake because they're all BUTTUGLY.

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)