Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are we that there will be no new evo's? The flying heart and Afrobison look A LOT like new evo's.
Pretty sure. Plus, you mean Mamanbou and Buffalon look like they were inspired by the same basic animal structures as existing Pokemon.

Possibly but bug is a pretty bad typing and goes pretty poorly with electric.
I can't see it going past UU but who knows, anythings possible.
Are you joking? Not only is Bug a suprisingly decent typing (nice resists to ground and fighting) but electric pairs with it almost flawlessly both offensively and defensively. The reason bug seems so poor is because half of them have really low Base Stats and/or are part Flying.

Electric/Bug:
Resistances: Fighting, Electric, Steel, Grass
Weaknesses: Rock, Fire

Granted, it's weaknesses are Prominent types, but so are it's resistances, and it has twice as many of them. Bug and Electric also complement eachother very well offensively, Bug hits the Grass types that resist Electric which in turn hits the Flying and Steel Types that resist Bug. Plus, Denchura will have a 91% Accurate STAB Thunder to abuse. With the right stats, I think it could easily be OU or high UU.

Also, anyone love that the Ant pokemon is Bug/Steel (4x Fire weak) and the Anteater is a Fire type? teehee, oh GF you're so witty
Funny, I guessed a good while back that there would be an Ant pokemon. A fire/bug I predicted.

Turned out an anteater got the fire typing.

Odd coincidence.

@Charzaro: I'm not one to say for sure, but I have my doubts about the (possible) Luvdisc evolution. The way I see it, it was shown a few months earlier than game release, which wouldn't make too much sense to show off this soon and be the only one we think is an new evolution.

Just to note, I've skimmed the past few pages, so if I miss say anything sorry. Looks like the starters are right, but I still don't see the starters to be grass, water, fire fighting. I mean the second stage water pokemon is known as the training pokemon and looks like a future fighting type. Just have my fingers crossed the grass one isn't pure grass (can see it going part electric or psyhcic).

Theorymon:

Could Chaouboo be part Rock since Rock resists Normal, meaning he'd be a great choice against a Normal type gym? Of course Steel and Ghost resist/are immune to Normal as well, but Rock seems like the most believable and was speculated when those pictures first popped up.

As to why Miju2 wasn't selected to highlight Aloe's normalness, perhaps he's not part Fighting, but Miju3 is. Even though Grotle is basically a miniature Torterra, he's not part ground. So even though Miju 2 looks part Fighting, he just may not be it just yet. Also, Charmeleon isn't part Flying and Prinplup isn't part Steel, but they don't really look like their second typings as much as their evos do.

Shoot darn. Fire Pig was so cool. I'm really disappointed. The evolutions look god awefully terrible. I guess I'll have to use the water starter and evolve it quick.

Other than the starter evos the only ones I have massive problem with are Tabunne (pink normal freaky thing) and dangoro (mantle rock thing). Tabunne looks absolutley retarded. I dont think it could look any worse. It looks like a fuzzy lickitung gone horribley wrong after blended to gether with a wool sweater and a skitty. I just hate it.
I guess Dangoro isnt horrible but its a little bleh for me. Loving the puppy, not so much the cat.

Oh and can someone absolutly confirm that there are no evolution of previous pokemon. If Mamanbou isnt a luvdisc evolution im going to kill someone. Theres no way its not. The afro bull looks an aweful lot like tauros too being a normal typed bull. But I'm thinking its just GF being extremely unoriginal (for this one) since the new bull doesn't have three tails or anything like that

Oh and can someone absolutly confirm that there are no evolution of previous pokemon. If Mamanbou isnt a luvdisc evolution im going to kill someone. Theres no way its not. The afro bull looks an aweful lot like tauros too being a normal typed bull. But I'm thinking its just GF being extremely unoriginal (for this one) since the new bull doesn't have three tails or anything like that
Considering Isshu is based on North America (iirc), and cows are native to Europe... (yes we have them here on farms and whatnot, but Pokemon is more natural in that they live off the animals native to the region; they don't ship them all over) I'm 99% sure it is based on the American bison/buffalo. Tauros is a bull, not a bison, so there is no relation.

Am I the only one who noticed that the cat, Dangoro, and the two grass version exclusives match Hiro's fanart EXACTLY? Especially the cat...

Theorymon:

Could Chaouboo be part Rock since Rock resists Normal, meaning he'd be a great choice against a Normal type gym? Of course Steel and Ghost resist/are immune to Normal as well, but Rock seems like the most believable and was speculated when those pictures first popped up.

As to why Miju2 wasn't selected to highlight Aloe's normalness, perhaps he's not part Fighting, but Miju3 is. Even though Grotle is basically a miniature Torterra, he's not part ground. So even though Miju 2 looks part Fighting, he just may not be it just yet. Also, Charmeleon isn't part Flying and Prinplup isn't part Steel, but they don't really look like their second typings as much as their evos do.
As interesting (and baffling, since it's clearly based on a wrestler) as that would be, it doesn't really mesh with what melkor has said.

And, you know, the other scan that says its Fire/Fighting.

As interesting (and baffling, since it's clearly based on a wrestler) as that would be, it doesn't really mesh with what melkor has said.

How does wrestling have anything to do with China? That's what he's supposed to represent, remember?

The scan that has all their info is fake, or at least not from Corocoro.

The scan that has all their info is fake, or at least not from Corocoro.
If it's fake that means the Chauboo art is fake, which means the page with Aloe is fake, which means the page with Dento & Friends is fake, which means the page with the Monkeys on it is fake.

Considering Isshu is based on North America (iirc), and cows are native to Europe... (yes we have them here on farms and whatnot, but Pokemon is more natural in that they live off the animals native to the region; they don't ship them all over) I'm 99% sure it is based on the American bison/buffalo. Tauros is a bull, not a bison, so there is no relation.
Ok but still. Its normal type. And bulls and bisons are similar animals. They look alike. Same nose, body structure, legs, and similar colors. Plus they're both angry-like pokemon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bison are much more calm and relaxed.

If it's fake that means the Chauboo art is fake, which means the page with Aloe is fake, which means the page with Dento & Friends is fake, which means the page with the Monkeys on it is fake.
Or it means the fake page lifted the image from the page with Aloe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)