Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Few teams need to spin badly enough that:
a) they have a spinner with Aiming Mark and,
b) they are prepared to have said spinner slaughtered at the hands of Shadow Tag.

Archaeos is pretty outclassed as lead by Aerodactyl, mainly because it has Stealth Rock and Archaeos doesn't. Archaeos also loses one-on-one pretty easily to Aero.
True Aerodactyl is faster and gets stealth rock, while Archaeos (possibly) doesn't. But it is far too early to judge them against each other. We don't know how much stealth rock will affect this gen yet, nor do we know the entireity of either movepool. Archaeos' attack isn't to be sniffed at either.

Plus it looks damn cool. I had high hopes when I heard it would be an archaeopteryx.

The ground ghost pokemon could change up the leads we see in OU. It gets No Guard in the dream world.
Klutz can be devastating if it learns trick.
Iron fist means it most likely can learn dynamic punch.
That means that No Guard + Dynamic Punch = great lead. It can attack ghost type switch ins with its STAB. In addition, it is immune to fake out and explosion and even to dynamic punches from machamp. If we can there is a Stealth Rock Tutor or if there is a way to transfer TMs, I'm sure he learns Stealth Rock. with 89/80/80 defenses, it can survive hits from many other leads. It gets 124 Base Attack, which is really high. Its only let down is its base 55 speed, which makes it slow. But based on the other BW pokemon we saw, 55 speed isn't too bad.

Sturdy only works on moves like Sheer Cold and Fissure, sir.

That second Poke looks BEAST. 145 speed kicks @$$.

Wow, egg moves helped these guys a lot. I wonder what the TMs have in store...

I know I still only have 2 dudes in the OP, but keep the suggestions rolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)