Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on earth did you hear that rumor from?!! I was in the desert for over 14 hours looking for Mole think that's where he comes, and there was not a single shiny pokemon. Trust me, that rumor is false.
Alright alright I get it, it's probably false.

Also the Mole only shows up in certain spots within caves. Dust piles up or something.

I know what they do... that is why I asked.

But in the provisional B&W itemdex from serebii there are 6 new items listed under vitamins, called "Wings" Instant wing for example is said to "Raise the speed EV's of one pokemon a little", while carbos says: "Raise the BASE speed stat of one pokemon", so I am a little confused...

did they release new vitamins for this game? or did they really change the way they work?

here is the link anyway:http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml
Base Stats as used by GameFreak refer to the Pokemon's stats as you see them on the status screen and nothing else. Just because we use Base Stats to mean one thing doesn't mean that GameFreak doesn't mean something else. Same issue came up when people were salivating over Encourage.

It looks like those items are used by Pokemon in battle, but have the same effect as Vitamins... who knows? Maybe they'll even let us go over 100. :naughty:

Is smogon considering using Pokemon Online for Generation V testing if Shoddybattle 2 takes longer to implement than expected? Will smogon support Pokemon Online, like they do with shoddybattle?

So... anyone knows the whereabouts of the Taunt and Substitute TMs?
They are both in Neji Yama (the cave/mine south of the 7th Gym). Pretty sure Taunt is in the cave with the big glowing rock at the bottom, iirc. I have no idea how to get to the Substitute TM, though. Feels like I'm missing a door, or maybe an alternate entrance to the cave.

Is there a list of item locations coming together yet? I'd be interested in finding the Swimming Goggles, and Pre-Evolution Stone for testing, but so far, I don't think anyone has found them in game.

Ok, I have been looking through Neji Yama for like an hour now and can't find any entrances or paths I haven't taken. Is there an alternate entrance that opens up somewhere after you beat the game? (I did that so I will go there if so.) I see the Pokeball that I think has Substitute in it, but can't get to it for the life of me. Help please.

Kind of stuck in game I just recieved a black iron ball from lady in the museum aka 2nd gym leader

to give you a better note of where im at in the game I defeated the 7th gym, Did the tower where N flew away, then traveled to the desert quick sand ruins and then what i wrote above

so can anyone direct me to my next location please :)

Kind of stuck in game I just recieved a black iron ball from lady in the museum aka 2nd gym leader

to give you a better note of where im at in the game I defeated the 7th gym, Did the tower where N flew away, then traveled to the desert quick sand ruins and then what i wrote above

so can anyone direct me to my next location please :)
Not positive, but I believe you can progress to the 8th gym now, so go back to the town with the 7th gym and try going to the area Team Plasma was blocking before.

1-are tm reusable true that means i can use tm stone edje over and over again without problem?

2-can i migrat pokemons with hold items?(since many tms were changed we cant make a pokemon hold tm stealth rock and migrate right? since tm no longer existe )

Can anyone tell me where to get Macho Brace?

I have it too,but I dont remember where I got it exactly. I can tell you for sure though that it is After the Elite 4 somewhere between route 13 and the city near the underwater ruins... Sorry If I cant be more specific...

Anyone know where to find Dageki. It says on Serebii that it is found in the yagamura forest and I haven't found a single one yet. I do not want to believe the locations on there because it said the levitating electric pokemon was found on rt. 14 but it isn't there it is at the electric cave.

Anyone know where to find Dageki. It says on Serebii that it is found in the yagamura forest and I haven't found a single one yet. I do not want to believe the locations on there because it said the levitating electric pokemon was found on rt. 14 but it isn't there it is at the electric cave.
I believe you can find it at the south side of the area just outside of the forest. There's something like a railroad there.

By the way, can anyone with a JAPANESE DPPt HGSS help me transfer some Pokemons from my HG? I will give you 3 credits from my thread for helping me out

I'm stuck in the game at the moment and I was wondering if someone could help. I've got 7 badges, followed N up the tower, went with Cheren to the ruins in the desert and negotiated said ruins until I bumped into the Plasma boss and the guy with the spiky orange hair. Then I got teleported (along with Cheren) back to the entrance of the ruins.
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. There are still Plasma grunts blocking the road on one side of the map (near the flying gym) and workers blocking the road on the other side of the map (near the city with the ferris wheel).

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)