Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck in the game at the moment and I was wondering if someone could help. I've got 7 badges, followed N up the tower, went with Cheren to the ruins in the desert and negotiated said ruins until I bumped into the Plasma boss and the guy with the spiky orange hair. Then I got teleported (along with Cheren) back to the entrance of the ruins.
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. There are still Plasma grunts blocking the road on one side of the map (near the flying gym) and workers blocking the road on the other side of the map (near the city with the ferris wheel).

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Go to the desert from the City housing the Eletric type gym and take a immediate left after entering the desert. You'll find another gate house. Through this gate house you'll find a new area which has the entrance to an underground castle. You need to go through this castle to proceed the story. After finishing things at the underground Castle you need to head to the museum.

And a question of my own, does Mr.Mime's Filter abillity now downright negate SE moves? I tried Bug Buzzing one in the Battle Subway, an "Abillity Activated'" notice popped up and I didn't do any damage.

EDIT: It was probably blocked by Soundproof.

can someone tell me why Gamefreak as to be so cruel to Shedinja by letting it learn Life Gamble?

I just find it funny that it can learn in.

I'm stuck in the game at the moment and I was wondering if someone could help. I've got 7 badges, followed N up the tower, went with Cheren to the ruins in the desert and negotiated said ruins until I bumped into the Plasma boss and the guy with the spiky orange hair. Then I got teleported (along with Cheren) back to the entrance of the ruins.
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. There are still Plasma grunts blocking the road on one side of the map (near the flying gym) and workers blocking the road on the other side of the map (near the city with the ferris wheel).

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Go to the town with the second gym. Go to the museum and you'll be given a storyline item, then you can proceed to the 8th gym town

Guys, I'm stuck. I'm in Hiun City (or something like that). It's the huge city with the 3rd gym. I found the gym but I can't enter... What do I need to do?
Edit: is there any list with where to find all pokemon?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys, I'm stuck. I'm in Hiun City (or something like that). It's the huge city with the 3rd gym. I found the gym but I can't enter... What do I need to do?
Edit: is there any list with where to find all pokemon?
What have you done in the city?

Anyone know where to pick up a firestone, other than the guy giving away leaf,fire and water stone near the start?

I'm just past the 4th badge

a couple questions:

do we know if Herbivore prevents damage from Grass moves?

how exactly does Self-Conscience work?

it could be useful on Dunsparce and Granbull.

Has anyone tested how Dream World abilities are passed on? Is the ability inherited from the male or the female?
I'm currently testing this, I can confirm that inheriting from the Female is possible. I'll test with a Male in a bit.

EDIT:
Here you go:

DW Male + Non DW Female = No DW ability
Non DW Male + DW Female = Possible DW ability
DW Male + DW Female = Possible DW ability

Works for both the same species breeding or two different species.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nothing yet. Visited the Poké Center, healed up. Realised I couldn't enter the gym, went north to train a bit.
Damn, I can't remember anymore. It's all mixed up in my head. I remember meeting up with Atei, Belle and Iris in one of the docks. But I don't remember if you're supposed to go to the Gym first or one of the docks.

I checked through Flygon's moves, and was shocked to learn that IT LOST OUTRAGE. I was keen to initiate a thread to discuss its options but now that I can't find it anywhere in its learnset, it looks like it's going to drop back into BL/UU. Can somebody investigate this for me - is it possible to transfer a Flygon from DPPT with Outrage into Black/White?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I checked through Flygon's moves, and was shocked to learn that IT LOST OUTRAGE. I was keen to initiate a thread to discuss its options but now that I can't find it anywhere in its learnset, it looks like it's going to drop back into BL/UU. Can somebody investigate this for me - is it possible to transfer a Flygon from DPPT with Outrage into Black/White?
Yes. All Pokemon transferred from 4th gen will keep their moves (barring HMs).

I haven't been able to find this information anywhere, but I was wondering where I get the ability names and what they do. For example, Froslass has ability A130, and I don't know how to find out what that is. The official threads don't help. So where do I go?

I'm currently testing this, I can confirm that inheriting from the Female is possible. I'll test with a Male in a bit.

EDIT:
Here you go:
So, how do legendary pokemon like Zapdos get new abilities via the Dream World (Zapdos: Lightningrod, etc.).

Obviously we cannot breed Legendaries so any idea how these pokemon get the new abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)